criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

[Faction Thread] First Order

Prev13456789
EA_Tom
265 posts EA Community Manager
Members of the First Order,

It is time to restore stability to the galaxy. Use this thread to discuss with your faction how you will quell the rebellion.

Replies

• Challenge already completed what’s next to crush the resistance scum
  • We must restore peace, justice, and security to our new order! This pitiful resistance scum have no idea the power they are dealing with. For the first order!
    giphy.gif
  • may_the_fourth_be_with_you___crush_the_rebellion_by_jonny_raygun-d7h7eqo.png

For the Empire!
  • The Supreme Leader guides us!
    tumblr_oxi69oQgvA1rovo03o4_500.png
    PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • The Supreme Leader guides us!
    tumblr_oxi69oQgvA1rovo03o4_500.png

Our supreme leader is wise!
  • There's only question I have for you fellow First Order peeps:
    anigif_enhanced-11371-1453048105-9.gif
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    0Skywalker wrote: »
    There's only question I have for you fellow First Order peeps:
    anigif_enhanced-11371-1453048105-9.gif

You know, work is work. Kylo Ren seems to be into some awesome stuff. Glad he’s on our side
    tumblr_ok7zoocV0i1vj8ggto1_r1_500.gif
  • Ready to put my boot on some throats after work
  • To be honest, I'm not a big fan of the First Order. But they are MILES better than a rehashed rebellion that somehow managed to look worse than the previous.

For the First Order!
  • FIRST ORDER BABY
  • star_wars_first_order_by_cuddleswithcats-d9h3qr5.png

For peace and order, we must fight...destroy the resistance!
    2aHWXlI.gif
  • JOIN TODAY!

21ea8275b2f59ef1f4d666b47b970c8b.jpg
  • TO VICTORY!d4d0162e2dec158216fe354db6b64ad2--stormtrooper-art-stormtroopers.jpg
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • question: do heroes count kills for your class or is it strictly the 4 classes?
    2aHWXlI.gif
  • question: do heroes count kills for your class or is it strictly the 4 classes?

Not a clue. Sorry.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames

Not a clue. Sorry.

i've been avoiding anything except my classes as i dunno how it works aside from just getting kills in PvP
    2aHWXlI.gif
  • We shall restore the Empire!
    This first challenge is only base classes
  • No, heros don't count. The only ones that count are the 3 types of Storm Troopers and the Officer.
  • already complete the challenges, will win the faction that more players have? ..... assuming that all do all the challenges
  • No, heros don't count. The only ones that count are the 3 types of Storm Troopers and the Officer.

that's what I thought....soldiers of the order, if you see an enemy hero....focus fire! Show the scum we don't need fancy weapons or tricks to obtain victory!
    2aHWXlI.gif
  • Well, aside from wishing they'd add a tracker to the challenge so we knew (for certain) which classes we still needed to work on...

*charges forward through the bouncing piles of AFK farmers to take back the galaxy from the Plot Armored Resistance*
  • My general princess warrior and I will bring you all down. Resist!

resistance....rebellion...we will burn these ideas away
    2aHWXlI.gif

resistance....rebellion...we will burn these ideas away

Not if we burn you first!
  • Landeaux2
    3034 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Can't "crush" what you can't hit...
    vi73iuE.gif
    #ForTheResistance
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Can't "crush" what you can't hit...
    vi73iuE.gif
    #ForTheResistance

Tell that to the new republic!
    :cry:
  • I can't do the challenge due to lag and rubber banding. So guess we should have chose the Empire instead of this Emo first order.
  • lok
    959 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    All i can say is it`s going to take that many storm troopers to shut down the resistance with how well you all aim.
    I mean you all will eventually hit something with that many on the empires side.
  • lok wrote: »
    All i can say is it`s going to take that many storm troopers to shut down the resistance with how well you all aim.
    I mean you all will eventually hit something with that many on the empires side.

Free-shipping-Star-Wars-Hollywood-movie-Mark-Hamill-Harrison-Ford-Poster-print-silk-wall-decoration-24x36in.jpg_640x640.jpg

I bequeath to thee....the smart trooper
    2aHWXlI.gif
  • lok wrote: »

Free-shipping-Star-Wars-Hollywood-movie-Mark-Hamill-Harrison-Ford-Poster-print-silk-wall-decoration-24x36in.jpg_640x640.jpg

We win.
  • Palpa
    125 posts Member
    Hey so I have a roommate who is with the rebel scum and Im in the first order.

In The Last Jedi challenges he has get 50 kills with every trooper class and Play 5 matches of Blast.

While I only have the 50 kills with each trooper.

Am i the only one not getting this challenge? Are we getting separate challenges in the near future?
  • lok
    959 posts Member
    lok wrote: »

Bahahahah.....You are all nothing but bantha fodder.
  • It would be a lot easier to wipe out the resistance scum if the game wasn't so laggy and infested with AFKers. Not trying to spoil the party, but a thread about the status of those issues is what I would have preferred...
    The best Yoda loadout: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AveJpgcuWkNfdw7ZwgFzn3T3O8g

How to effectively play Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/97820/i-have-waited-a-long-time-for-this-moment-my-little-green-friend-yoda-guide

General discussions about Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/98884/general-discussions-about-yoda

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?"

"Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."

giphy.gif
    Links to all my Yoda tips/discussions in the spoiler tag to save space. ^^^

Respect your fellow users (and Yoda), help improve the game and have a great day!
  • Black0utz
    124 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    It's kind of funny that the game still has the same problems as at the beginning (nearly 1 month and after 2? Updates which said they would fix the lags)... But well, better start an event than fixing the lags (and other problems) xD

Why couldn't we choose a third fraction?

First order/resistance/Lag-Swag Crew :smiley:

Its hard enough to be a stromtrooper. We all know they can't aim at all, now we got a handicap with lags, too. xD
    "Resistance to the pit of misery! Dilly! Dilly!"
    - Kylo Ren via iPhone -
  • valeri0706
    625 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Ok, I picked the First Order yesterday. How will the winner be determined in the end?

By combined kills of all First Order/Dark Side players (including HvV) or in some other manner?

Also, I will be home for 2 weeks in 2 weeks time from now. Even if I don't play until the 4th, will I still get the Dark Side reward (if they win, of course)? I will have played around a half of the season's lifespan.

Thanks!
  • @valeri0706:
    You are asking questions nobody can answer xD

I think its all about the challenges they make. One of two ways:
    Counting challenges per team or counting average challenge per player of a team

I guess you get the reward anyway if your team wins, because its a crate you collect
    - Kylo Ren via iPhone -
  • Black0utz wrote: »
    @valeri0706:
    You are asking questions nobody can answer xD

I think its all about the challenges they make. One of two ways:
    Counting challenges per team or counting average challenge per player of a team

I guess you get the reward anyway if your team wins, because its a crate you collect

I see, thanks!

But how they are counting challenges per team if the daily challenges are most likely to be completed by both teams?
  • For example: They make daily challenges. Like 7 for the week.

If FO has 100 Member and everyone makes 4 challenges, FO gets 400 Points.
    Resistance has 79 Member and everyone makes 5 challenges a day, Resistance gets 395 Points.

FO wins.

But I think - own opinion - a average challenge per player system is better. Because if you have 100 FO and 79 Resistance, the Resistance have to do waaaay more challenges to win only because nobody likes Resistance and not because they don't have the skill to win
    - Kylo Ren via iPhone -
  • How about letting me chose faction in gameplay so that I don't have to shoot troopers?
  • DarthJ
    5839 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    EDIT: Question answered in a different thread
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Dash
    11447 posts Member
    Day one completed, Alert General Hux that we have swept the floor with the Resistance. Awaiting further orders.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• So far behind in challenges, light side wife keeps wearing distracting outfits......must resist...... the.......light

Heroes do not count, just the four infantry classes. My advice, work with one class at a time, keep track of your kills with that class, grind out the 50 for that particular class, then move to the next.
  • 5 blast games done, trooper challenge 150/200 only heavy left and granade challenge 5/10. I wanted to play hvv when I came back from work but I can't disappoint Supreme Leader.
  • Burthog
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Grinded away over the last 24 hours to get the trooper challenge done and the booster crate gave me two officer card duplicates! Thanks I guess...

• Day one completed, Alert General Hux that we have swept the floor with the Resistance. Awaiting further orders.

Confirmed...missions in current sector are complete, the resistance are on the run
    2aHWXlI.gif
  • Day one completed, Alert General Hux that we have swept the floor with the Resistance. Awaiting further orders.

Confirmed...missions in current sector are complete, the resistance are on the run

Sector not clear! You guys are in for a surprise!!!
  • All hail Big Snoke. Follow the damn walker, FN!
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak