criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

[Faction Thread] First Order vs Resistance

191011121315Next

Replies

• Inkar
    11 posts Member
    Hanzo wrote: »
    There is no progression anymore on my two open challenges. Is the season over?

Season is still going. What do you mean there is no progression on them?

I might be wrong, but I think when I did the "play 5" challenge yesterday it only counted the ones I won.
  • The Strike challenges are being properly recorded for me. On Xbox.
  • It's just delayed like all the other challenges, wish they would fix it.
  • I picked the first order because the supreme leader is wise. However, i'm kind of disappointed because i don't like phasma that much, while finn is my favorite hero.
    "Never tell me the odds!"
  • Trooper8059
    10194 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I picked the first order because the supreme leader is wise. However, i'm kind of disappointed because i don't like phasma that much, while finn is my favorite hero.

It'll be a bittersweet victory. Any Phasma cards to be found in the victory crate will most likely be sub-par. Finn cards would've been better, but really no one picks the Resistance.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • I wonder if we get to pick the card or of it just gives you a random one, what happens if you already have it? Credits?
  • Is the season over?
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Is the season over?

Not yet. We have a week (7 days) left to complete any faction challenges we can.