criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

The New Resurrection Campaign

Any Ideas of what it could be? Id like to think we will have some First Order Missions but Im expecting a full on New Republic blow fest. Id like to be surprised and see that they want to make up for the fact they lied to us about an Imperial Campaign tbh

Replies

• It would be really neat if we get a little more info on what the First Order was doing out there in the Unknown Regions.
  • Its called "Resurrection", so it feels like it could possibly be First Order missions, or (more likely) spying on the First Order. Either way, as long as I get to see my wife Iden, I'll be happy
  • deadbydawn wrote: »
    It would be really neat if we get a little more info on what the First Order was doing out there in the Unknown Regions.

Agreed,like how Snoke took over, how they got all their advanced tech, the extent of their Empire and reserves in the Unknown Regions
  • Strogg1980 wrote: »
    deadbydawn wrote: »
    It would be really neat if we get a little more info on what the First Order was doing out there in the Unknown Regions.

Agreed,like how Snoke took over, how they got all their advanced tech, the extent of their Empire and reserves in the Unknown Regions

Exactly. I know some of that may be reserved for the films, but it would be cool to get a little more info. There has been a little bit here and little bit there in the novels but not a whole lot of information has come out yet.
  • Guess we‘ll get to know, why Iden left her daughter Rey alone on Jakku. ?
  • DarthJ
    6761 posts Member
    Definitely think it will focus on Hask and what he has been up to within the First Order and his role in it.
    PSN: ibrajoker59