criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Does your killstreak keep going if you choose respawn from the pause menu?

So I was having a really good match on Hoth, having around 15 kills by the end of Phase 1, with 10 of those being a killstreak with an Officer. I noticed I had enough points for a Hero, so I decided to respawn via the pause menu. I chose Iden, since I do really well with her, and I survived Phase 2, all the way up until there was only 1 objective left in Phase 3, then I died. I got 25 kills with her, and enough points for another Hero, so I chose Vader, got one last kill, and then we won. However, at the endinf screen, I noticed it said I got a killstreak of 35, when I know I didn't. Does the game still continue your streak if you choose to respawn in the pause menu? Like the game thinks "Oh, no one killed you, so I guess your streak is still going". Any help would be appreciated! Picture because like I said, I was having a really good match

24883219_1518897418207319_2713468148048437895_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=4a286a90346af6fbb817a6903d22208c&oe=5AC617EE

Replies

• The killstreak stat is bugged in the game. One time I dropped into a game late, had one kill (IIRC), and a killstreak of 3.
  • rocketpig wrote: »
    The killstreak stat is bugged in the game. One time I dropped into a game late, had one kill (IIRC), and a killstreak of 3.

I've noticed my killstreaks not matching up a few times, but nothing like that.
  • I actually took a photo because I was a bit drunk and laughing my ***** off at the game.

Turns out it was a five “kill streak”.

50dh6karpmer.jpeg
  • rocketpig wrote: »
    I actually took a photo because I was a bit drunk and laughing my **** off at the game.

Turns out it was a five “kill streak”.

50dh6karpmer.jpeg

Hey man, for all we know, it was counting assists and deaths XD