criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

New Faction daily not even available for a 24 hours and the UNFAIR advantage this incorporates

Nothinghead
1 posts Member
edited December 2017
So I logged on this morning before work 8am (playing in the Eastern time soon UTC -5:00)
And one of the new faction dailies ( complete 5 blast matches) is set to expire 9 hours from when I logged in... I don't know about the rest of the world but I have a job and won't be able to play until after it expires. THIS IS UNFAIR it's giving people in different time zones and people who don't work an unfair advantage over those of us who do.

Replies

• Question:
    Do we have to do every single Faction Challenge even super short Daily ones for the Epic Booster card at the end of the Season, or just the long weekly challenges?

• The more you do the better the chances your faction will win! So having super short dailies makes it a lot harder for people with full time jobs to complete them making it an unfair advantage to those who don't work full time. The average causal player stands no chance
  • The more you do the better the chances your faction will win! So having super short dailies makes it a lot harder for people with full time jobs to complete them making it an unfair advantage to those who don't work full time. The average causal player stands no chance

I know how you feel but I don't think they cater to people with full time jobs. Not counting the initial microtransactions.
  • So I logged on this morning before work 8am (playing in the Eastern time soon UTC -5:00)
    And one of the new faction dailies ( complete 5 blast matches) is set to expire 9 hours from when I logged in... I don't know about the rest of the world but I have a job and won't be able to play until after it expires. THIS IS UNFAIR it's giving people in different time zones and people who don't work an unfair advantage over those of us who do.

The time difference is a bummer but those daily challenges hardly pay out. It's better to aim for the career milestones IMO.
  • Question:
    Do we have to do every single Faction Challenge even super short Daily ones for the Epic Booster card at the end of the Season, or just the long weekly challenges?

I think it's just The Last Jedi challenges that count toward the faction stuff. Unless I missed where they said all daily challenges count?
  • Am I dumb? I didn't know there were daily challenges. I'm PS4
  • TC. Im on PS4 and East Coast too. The daily blast match (play 5 matches) came out yesterday. They gave us 1day 8hrs to complete it. Unfortunately I'm guessing you didn’t get to sign on yesterday to start it. I wouldn’t worry to much about it. There will be many more chances.

There is another today that will expire later tomorrow. Play 10 minutes as each class. Plus there is the big one. 42 days to complete. Kill 50 with each class.
  • Am I dumb? I didn't know there were daily challenges. I'm PS4

Go to the Career section in game. Its the top one. It used to say Daily Challenge. Now it says The Last Jedi.

• I had 3 "Last Jedi" Challenges yet.

First is the long time one "killing 50 enemys with every class"

Then I had 2 Short Time Challenges "Kill 10 enemys with grenades" and "play combat (?) for 5 times"
    "Resistance to the pit of misery! Dilly! Dilly!"
    - Kylo Ren via iPhone -
  • I saw that too and thought it bizarre it was a 10 hour window. technically could have tried and finished it but I had to get some sleep for stuff later in the day. Been up most of the night tonight and had plenty of time to do it now had it been on a 24 hour clock.
  • they need to make these challenges at the shortest 24hr. people who like to game also have jobs too. A 10 hour window is really short notice. I was lucky I wasn't working at the time. But btw are there any new challenges. I did the 50 kills per class, 5 blast matches, and 10 kills with nades. Are there any new ones out?