criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Requiring you to hover over something to select next round

To this point it really looks like EA and Dice are absolutely fine with the AFK Cheaters. As sad as it is even my close friends are doing this thinking they are justified. I can't do anything to impact the decision to stoop so low so don't criticize me. I seriously would love to see their accounts banned or reset to teach them a lesson.

Anyway how easy would it be to just in between ques to require not only you press a button but to actually hover the joystick over a part of the screen to que again.

By the time they get around to doing anything anyone who did cheat would have already reaped the rewards of enough credits to unlock everything they need. I am quitting this game as a result but I do wish the Battlefront Worst upon all cheaters. Like Bans or even better an Account Wipe. Simply wipe all credits and everything purchased with those credits. But its too much to hope for I am sure.

Replies

• Anyway how easy would it be to just in between ques to require not only you press a button but to actually hover the joystick over a part of the screen to que again.

This^^^ How hard could this be?

• Totally agree!

As it seems DICE is totally ignoring every issue in this game and only fixes they released are some not game breaking issue fixes like adjusting some maps and fixing some animations. Who cares about these?!

AFK farmers are a really huge issue.
    Also the lagg issues.
    Also the spawn camp and spawn issues in Blast game mode
    Also the reward bugs for not getting completitions for several milestones.

But yeah, 1 year from now, maybe we will get a playable game.
  • bfloo
    15930 posts Member
    No to having to hover over a specific part of the screen. Then you can't go get a drink, goto the bathroom or whatever between games.

All they need to do is make you actually choose your class at the beginning instead of auto spawning you in.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• I played in a match today where everyone was Afking. This is happened yesterday too.

I played on that map for 50 minutes. I killed all the enemy except the target. I scored 93k points and had nearly 100 kills. I learned real fast where the spawn points are. I also looked around that map just to check it out for a bit.

I liked getting a huge score I won’t lie but I would rather play against people.

A simple fix would be you have to pick a character at the start and pick them again when you die. No more auto respawn.

• bfloo wrote: »
    All they need to do is make you actually choose your class at the beginning instead of auto spawning you in.

Yes, the solution is so maddeningly simple that I can't believe it hasn't been patched already.
  • SoD
    42 posts Member
    most of 99% of GA afkers are scripts on PC, you can not stop scripts, code can be very advanced and can instruct to do anything.

only way I see it, is to give 0 credits if you dont make at least 500 points or similar.
  • yea I dont play games on PC that are on console for the sole reason its easier to cheat on PC