criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Welcome to the Star Wars Battlefront Forums. To help eliminate spam and fake accounts, you must have a linked EA account and own Star Wars Battlefront I or II to post on the relevant game boards.

Have issues posting, but own the game? Log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Anybody on here still play BF1 ? Walker Assault?

I bought the second game pre-order and logged on the second I could. Definitely wasn't a fan (shooting glitch didn't help) and haven't touched it since. So I'm back into the BF1. If any people are on here still enjoying the first one, I'm an objective-playing WA guy looking for people who want to win period. No K/d ego or vehicle spammers etc. Add me darcy604, I play in the pacific time zone.

Replies

• I mostly go back for Skirmish WA or online Cargo or Supremacy. If Cargo or Supremacy are your jam lemme know.
  • I still play SW Battlefront 1almost everyday and there are many players still doing the same (at least on PS4). I am mostly on Walker Assault (all maps) and Outer Rim DLC...See you!
  • There are still plenty of players for BF1 on Xbox.
  • Its to bad we can't merge Xbox and ps4 players for bf1, we may outlast the bf2 crowd. It's clearly a better designed and more refined game. I think it was far ahead of its time.
  • Walker Assault? Hmm... no idea.. oh wait! Yeah I remember now, it was a good mode indeed.
    Battlefront II has a 64.5% chance of success.
  • Ya I play BF 1 only for Walker Assault when i want to play single player
  • There are still plenty of players for BF1 on Xbox. I really haven't had too much problem finding a game, epecially walker assault and supremacy.
  • I'm not worried about finding a game. I play ps4 and usually always get full games. This post was more-so to find like-minded players so I can win more :p