criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Welcome to the Star Wars Battlefront Forums. To help eliminate spam and fake accounts, you must have a linked EA account and own Star Wars Battlefront I or II to post on the relevant game boards.

Have issues posting, but own the game? Log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

All heros need buffed

They are all terrible. How can I go on a 15 gunstreek then buy a hero and die after 3 kills by an automated turret. They are trash. It's a lightsaber not a blunt object it should Insta kill. Why even save the battle points for something like that. 8000 points for absolute trash. They also reward no battle points. It's ridiculous

Replies

• Some heroes could use a slight health buff but supercharged sentry and vanguard need a damage nerf against heroes and that should help a lot.
  • This is the point. As an infantry often you can do better than with a lightsaber hero. Blaster heroes are a lot better, force user needs buffs.
  • Nerf sentry or heavy why does it take for hits to kill a heavy while he's destroying you with a sentry
  • Sawzallz wrote: »
    Nerf sentry or heavy why does it take for hits to kill a heavy while he's destroying you with a sentry

Supercharged Sentry is the most annoying weapon in the game at the moment in my opinion