criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Community Transmission

Daily Faction Reward bug, NOT RECEIVED.

CorpseMaker77
540 posts Member
edited December 2017
I play on XBox One and I am so upset, after spend hours playing, and grinding doing all daily missions since day one, the game glitched today and I did not received the daily reward, I took two screencaps to show the in-game glitch when the clock zeroed for the daily and after that my credits, crystals and crafting parts stayed the same, but the daily mission doesnt show anymore. I've been playing hardcore, but this is so frustrating. :(

21eja1.png
wie06.png

Replies

• That's really disappointing. It seems broken in a few ways, with very little information or explanation forthcoming. How is my 9 year old son going to keep track of the number of kills or minutes he has played with each trooper. He will give up out of frustration. I'm even struggling to keep track.
  • CorpseMaker77
    540 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I have contacted EA support, they said everything was ok with my account, so they would reset my game log, and I would have to wait 24h to login again into the game. I hope this fix the issue and I get my reward, because now I am also not able to farm my daily 1,500 credits.
  • That's really disappointing. It seems broken in a few ways, with very little information or explanation forthcoming. How is my 9 year old son going to keep track of the number of kills or minutes he has played with each trooper. He will give up out of frustration. I'm even struggling to keep track.

Yes man, I understand your frustration of not being able to keep track of your progression on the challenges. They should add some separated % progress bar for each class, it would make things so faster to accomplish.
  • You already got your reward...
    I had the same "problem", too.
    But then I looked at a daily challenge where I got crafting parts
    and after I did the challenge I already got the reward w/o pressing any buttons :)
    "Resistance to the pit of misery! Dilly! Dilly!"
    - Kylo Ren via iPhone -