criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Lags lags laggs everywhere

Nihil
208 posts Member
It's literally unplayable. Have to quit playing because
I'm teleporting trough the map like a slider and don't know what's happening
Crashing into random stuff with starfighter
Enemy is regaining full HP after I nearly kill them and I suddenly die
Spawn and die instantly

I know it's weekend and everyone is playing but...there are way less people playing this game as expected, and DICE is still unable to keep the servers stable and running.

Now the time has come, if I could refund this game, I would more than glad to do it.

Replies

• There is a mega thread about lag. Post your thoughts there for most exposure
  • stevenomes wrote: »
    There is a mega thread about lag. Post your thoughts there for most exposure

This.
    And also, DICE have already addressed the issue and said they are working on a fix. What else do you want them to do?
    PSN: DynamitePro26
  • Dice is playing a game. Everytime someone brings up something that has already been brought up they make everyone pause what they are working on for 5 minutes.
  • Anderson1137
    182 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    stevenomes wrote: »

This.
    And also, DICE have already addressed the issue and said they are working on a fix. What else do you want them to do?

A fix in 2018 REALLY - they should have had it RIGHT FROM DAY 1
    WereAllDead
  • Nihil
    208 posts Member

This.

THIS!!!
    They said they are working on it? You saw what the last patch contained........unnecessary unimportant fixes. But no technical fixes. They will roll out a solution for it in 2018 Q2? THX no!!
  • Nihil wrote: »

This.

THIS!!!
    They said they are working on it? You saw what the last patch contained........unnecessary unimportant fixes. But no technical fixes. They will roll out a solution for it in 2018 Q2? THX no!!

Funny because it was lag free, for me, during the beta. Now it's a completely broken game. So unprofessional..
  • Yeah during the beta, the game was the most stable and most fun. Even the progression system seamed to be o.k.