criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

How many credits do you have in Battlefront 2 (2017)?

Replies

• Now let's get to the real question.. who's AFK farming for those credits? I'll go first, I have 150K and I may have spun around in some circles... or maybe I haven't..lol Who's next?

Why don't you just play the game instead of cheating? Also you do realize that you ruin the game for other people?

Lol. It's not cheating. Work smarter, not harder. That's what I always taught. BTW, I never said that I was spinning in circles.. I said that I MAY have. Don't take everything you see at face value.
  • Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    Now let's get to the real question.. who's AFK farming for those credits? I'll go first, I have 150K and I may have spun around in some circles... or maybe I haven't..lol Who's next?

Why don't you just play the game instead of cheating? Also you do realize that you ruin the game for other people?

Lol. It's not cheating. Work smarter, not harder. That's what I always taught. BTW, I never said that I was spinning in circles.. I said that I MAY have. Don't take everything you see at face value.

I'll agree it isn't cheating, it's just exploiting a flawed system...
  • Only 13,000. Plus 4 un-opened crates.
  • Around 37,000
  • BattleHaynes
    180 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Now let's get to the real question.. who's AFK farming for those credits? I'll go first, I have 150K and I may have spun around in some circles... or maybe I haven't..lol Who's next?

It is cheating. Only ***** people can do the mental gymnastics to justify doing this. "Oh the game is too tough, so I had to cheat." "The progression system is a real grind, it forced me to not play fair." "I don't like EA, they are a company with no morals, so it's fine if I have no morals when dealing with them." That's all ****! You and people who do the same are just trash. All of us are playing the same game, yet not all of us are opting to use exploits to get credits.
  • Now let's get to the real question.. who's AFK farming for those credits? I'll go first, I have 150K and I may have spun around in some circles... or maybe I haven't..lol Who's next?

It is cheating. Only ***** people can do the mental gymnastics to justify doing this. "Oh the game is too tough, so I had to cheat." "The progression system is a real grind, it forced me to not play fair." "I don't like EA, they are a company with no morals, so it's fine if I have no morals when dealing with them." That's all ****! You and people who do the same are just trash. All of us are playing the same game, yet not all of us are opting to use exploits to get credits.

This. People have put hundreds of hours of effort into the game to get what they have and then you have these people who spin around in circles and get everything they want.
    PSN: DynamitePro26

While it might not be called cheating, it's definitely exploiting a flawed mechanic. If EA/DICE would have any integrity, they would just look at the % of completed match each player has, where they haven't done anything other than die a few times, and if that % is higher than a certain threshold, all their progress would be wiped. We all know that they won't do this, either because they just don't have the data or they don't give a rats ***** about punishing people. After all, Lando abusers in Battlefront 1 which could take down AT-AT single-handedly or could destroy opponent heroes, were never punished.
  • I’ve got 1400 crafting parts

Are you really that worried about someone getting more credits?

To me it’s more about them taking up a game slot.

Are you really that worried about someone getting more credits?

To me it’s more about them taking up a game slot.

I'm not worried, I'm just telling that person what I think of them and other afk cheaters like them. I presume credits is their motivation for doing it, I can see no other, that is why I mentioned it in that sentence. Yes ruining the games for others is doing more damage to this community, HvV becomes very lopsided with even one of these cheaters. I don't know enough about other modes to say how they're affected by it.

Anyway I've given that person more of my time and thought than they deserve.
  • I have around 60k
    Enough to by phasma & finn
  • 0 credits but over 1000 crafting parts. Just don't know what to use them on lol
  • OOM19
    2833 posts Member
    Almost at 50K after several days of grinding

My plan is to make it to 80K by the 13th that way I have 60K to spend on Crates and whatever else may come if Phasma and Fin are 10K each like we believe
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

Suppor The Latest OOM-9 Thread
    [url="https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/121855/grievous-vs-oom-9/p1/p1[/url]

jexdw69dwod3.png

OUT AM I?!
    I live again
    I am ROMG4 or is ROMG4 me? If I am ROMG4 who am I? If ROMG4 is me who is he what is he? If I am him who or what am I?

If this is conscious does that mean I know I am ROMG4 or not, is ROMG4 me? or Is it not

Gone forgotten, out of board and into the pan of ghost fire and diatrabe of sadness no one AVENGED ME how could this be. 2 years I exist I help, I talk, I contribute, I speak, no one helped me no aide, no one all alone in the dark of the night where dark things lurk in the more of subconscious thought and that which lurks bellow and beyond the veil of madness and the unknown

Space and Asteroids ROMG4
  • I stopped opening hero crates for a while because was only getting duplicates so I save around 11k. Just blew 10k to unlock Leia. Now I have Palpatine and Chewy as only heroes left to unlock. About 1k credits in the bank so I'll have to start grinding again after work. Not sure if ill have time tonight.
  • Almost to 200k !
  • Well looks like heroes are free. Now I can go blow about 70,000 credits on hero crates. Need those crafting parts.

This. People have put hundreds of hours of effort into the game to get what they have and then you have these people who spin around in circles and get everything they want.

Yeah it's frustrating and annoying but what are you gonna do really? 170 hours lv 50 200k credits to spend 6 heroes all blue cards all classes all blue cards not one afk match. I spent a ton of time working my ***** off getting top 5 every game since it came out. Compared to the guys that afk I've got a ton of experience under my belt and I could probably beat em in a gun fight. Since winning gives no extra incentives who cares? Get as many points as you can to level then afterwards get as much as you can to get top scores for more points more credits.

It's not about winning or losing it's about how good you do. Atat hoth MTT kashyyk naboo clone side heavy super charged sentry ion turret. Kashyyk and naboo Droid side get in the att tank asap spawn camp laat shoot down ships and kill gunners. Mos eisly, endor, starkiller base get in speeder asap run ppl over kill heroes easy points. Yavin atst asap till then use officer blurrg. Death star, jakku, kamino takodana and the rest of the maps flank around with officer blurrg rack up killstreaks for more points. Getting points is easy I just suck at using ships to do it.. I find it hard to spawn camp them.
  • James702x
    47 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Almost to 200k
    IMG_8584.jpg
  • OOM19
    2833 posts Member
    Cad_Bane wrote: »
    Well looks like heroes are free. Now I can go blow about 70,000 credits on hero crates. Need those crafting parts.

Don't

DO

IT

Not until the 13th you'll be kicking yourself
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

Suppor The Latest OOM-9 Thread
    [url="https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/121855/grievous-vs-oom-9/p1/p1[/url]

jexdw69dwod3.png

OUT AM I?!
    I live again
    I am ROMG4 or is ROMG4 me? If I am ROMG4 who am I? If ROMG4 is me who is he what is he? If I am him who or what am I?

If this is conscious does that mean I know I am ROMG4 or not, is ROMG4 me? or Is it not

Gone forgotten, out of board and into the pan of ghost fire and diatrabe of sadness no one AVENGED ME how could this be. 2 years I exist I help, I talk, I contribute, I speak, no one helped me no aide, no one all alone in the dark of the night where dark things lurk in the more of subconscious thought and that which lurks bellow and beyond the veil of madness and the unknown

Space and Asteroids ROMG4
  • James702x wrote: »
    How do you upload a picture to a comment?
    Tap the picture image on the top of the comment by the Bold/Italic/etc and paste in the link

Or:
    [img]image link here[/img]

• I’ve got around 0 because I had been spending them all on crates. Then I saved up 10,000 and spent it today to unlock Leia.
    PSN: Tallion828
  • 122k and counting. Hoping that either hero crate cost goes down, increase in crafting parts per crate or duplicates give crafting parts.
  • 82K, I wanted to reach 100k but didn't have time.
  • Nihil wrote: »
    I have 35K. I think we will need 20-30K to unlock the 2 heroes. if it's more expensive, I will ignore them and just spend all credits on hero boxes.
    Rok73 wrote: »
    SVEJ wrote: »
    yeah like 2 hours of gameplay of GA and im going from 0 credits to 200 credits, the progression/credit earning is complete garbage

This isn’t possible. You earn 200 in a quick GA round.

That's not true. If the game is very short, you get so about 100 credits.

EA official twitter stated Hero's would not cost credits as long as u log in during the season of TLJ.

• 81k credits saved at date
  • Always around 1.5k. I'm constantly buying hero crates. Have all but Luke and Leia at level 10 and up. Gonna upgrade both of them next. Have my classes at 25 and up.
  • 120k. May the CW season come. I am ready.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

Do you work for the banking clan? That's some serious savings.
  • rocketpig
    624 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    <2200 all day every day.
    Yeah, this. Though I’ve started saving crafting parts, though, because I haven’t decided how to use them. I’m probably getting close to 1500 of them.

Indeed. Mostly for crafting parts in the crats, but also for new hero cards which aren't in the game yet.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• 10 credits
    Ace speeder pilot.
    http://bit.ly/2smYu2B playa from day 1 when shift was real
  • I have 108,000 now.

How do you get cards?
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif

Indeed. Mostly for crafting parts in the crats, but also for new hero cards which aren't in the game yet.

I was up too 50k before the last Jedi, I'm around 20-25 now and am going to push that back up to my 50k nest egg. I just have too many things I want to level so I end up spending :p
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    120k. May the CW season come. I am ready.

How do you get cards?

I bought sometimes a few loot boxes. I bought a box everytime I got 2200 when I was at 100k. Now 120k. The extra credits from the level ups helped a lot.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• I just keep about 10k, the rest I earn goes on hero crates.
  • 150k at the moment. Waiting for something worth while to splurge on.
  • Right now i have 198, 350 credits and 1,085 crafting parts
  • 88k credits here and all heroes unlocked, waiting on the update that turns duplicate cards to crafting parts then ill go on a spending spree.
  • Darth_Shaiden
    54 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    <2200 all day every day.

This with all hero’s and ships unlocked.
  • Right now i have 198, 350 credits and 1,085 crafting parts

Level 50?
    SancticuS wrote: »
    150k at the moment. Waiting for something worth while to splurge on.

I am glad that I am not alone.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• 85k credits and 6000 crafting parts
    i don't know where to use the crafting parts, my main have the most cards i use at max
    i would use some on the Starfighter ships, but not sure where hehe
    but thats another thread, sorry
  • Maybe in future seasons. If new heroes and ships come then you have the credits and parts to push instantly your favorites to the epic level.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• I’m currently saved to up 38,896 (c) I used to always spend my 4,000 when ever I can on that expensive trooper crate
  • I have about 160,000. I tried buying hero crates so I can actually upgrade all my cards I use but I got bored and stopped.
  • Rok73 wrote: »
    <2200 all day every day.

This.
  • 200k credits.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• I reached 300k credits. I hope it's the right decision regarding the progression system changes.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• I'm currently sat at (the highest on this thread?) at 329,422 credits, all of which are waiting for new heroes so I can buy lots of crates to make them good 'n' stuff.

3wlj64eu49du.png
    Xbox: xSarcasticBritx

Everything is 100% done as of 4/02/2018. More milestones and acheivements please!

giphy.gif
  • 70k. Getting 350-410 each Blast match. B)