criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Don't get your hopes up!

SAM4XE
250 posts Member
edited December 2017
Hate to be a pessimist but I doubt we'll see any significant improvements to Arcade mode anytime soon. I'm convinced that we'll get some small improvements in the coming months but nothing major until the online servers are practically empty, if we're lucky.
Also with the recent pay-to-win fiasco, I think that it will significantly reduce our chances of getting Arcade content due to lack of Micro transaction revenue.

Replies

• And why shouldn't I get my hopes up, I've paid my £70 thank you very much.
  • Darvidius wrote: »
    And why shouldn't I get my hopes up, I've paid my £70 thank you very much.

You were robbed, mate! I got my copy for less than £50 ?
  • Is that the standard edition you got? Game uk charged me £74.99 for the Elite trooper delux edition, to be exact, that they bundled with a brand new PS4.
    Do i feel robbed?, probably, but then i'm the kind of **** who would buy a banana with the SW brand on it. :'(
  • I hope everyone that made this game what it is now feels horribly ashamed to have broken the amazing product the rest of the company tried to make.
  • Well latest patch notes show arcade did get some bug fixes (at least). No news of any maps or new modes being added in sadly. I hope this is not the trend for offline the rest of the game. I think the new map isn't support for offline arcade either and that is disappointing.
  • Arcade Mode only gets Finn and Phasma and No map (as expected). uwfwd0q69to4.gif
  • Mystical wrote: »
    Well latest patch notes show arcade did get some bug fixes (at least). No news of any maps or new modes being added in sadly. I hope this is not the trend for offline the rest of the game. I think the new map isn't support for offline arcade either and that is disappointing.

All of the fixed present in the patch and the old patches SHOULD NOT EVEN be in a final sold game. Its totally unbelievable.