criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Battle Command: Terrorize

I was thinking that what if the officer class could have some battle commands that could DEBUFF the enemy, not buff allies. For instance, battle command terrorize would slow people and practically make them immobile, for only a short time. It would work the same as the other battle commands, shooting out in a cone shape in front of you. There are many possibilities with this too, like lowering damage resistance or making their blasters overheat a lot quicker.

Replies

• Pointless I'm afraid.

All that would happen is they stop moving and kill you while your either just finishing the animation or just about to shoot them.

Officer already have skills that overheat weapons.

Generally you have to be quite close to do the buff so unless it has a long range there are more useful cards to use.

• Fixit wrote: »
    Pointless I'm afraid.

All that would happen is they stop moving and kill you while your either just finishing the animation or just about to shoot them.

Officer already have skills that overheat weapons.

Generally you have to be quite close to do the buff so unless it has a long range there are more useful cards to use.

I see your point but they would have more range and the animation takes time but the buff is usually appointed immediately.