criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

So nothing done to kylo ren?

one of the worst villians because of his poor survivability gets no love in a patch themed around his movie.

ok

Replies

• It’s pathetic. The only hero in the game worse then Kylo in GA is Iden who also got nothing yet Chewie and Palpatine who were absolutely fine (with just a few minor tweaks required) got enormous buffs.

DICE have no idea how to balance.
  • RIP Kylo ren

wvpluzpdkre9.gif
  • koprich wrote: »
    It’s pathetic. The only hero in the game worse then Kylo in GA is Iden who also got nothing yet Chewie and Palpatine who were absolutely fine (with just a few minor tweaks required) got enormous buffs.

DICE have no idea how to balance.

Yeah is was questionable balancing to say the least
  • BlitzBoy526
    29 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I find Kylo Ren is my favorite saber hero for galactic assault. being able to cheese clones and rebels alike by bringing them closer with my pull (which does damage and has extra range thanks to my starcards) and freeze them to get quick easy kills, especially multiple emenies being killed due to fenzy.. He is good at pulling people off and away from the objectives, and ending multiple enemies quickly with his frenzy (good with the starcard that adds more attacks to frenzy). And he is so fun to play. Using that lightsaber to kill enemies after pulling them in one shot at times because of the pull damage leaves me at the top of the scoreboard laughing at the wookie that flew across the room and fell to my frenzy. You can't just can't go charging in with him. But if you are smart, using his speed/ damage capabilities, he can dominate. But he is very situational. I find it hard to use him on the last 2 phases of crait, or the first 2 on the cloning facility or the first phase on naboo. he can get easily killed from longer range. Just wait for the close quarters, objective rooms.
    PSN: BlitzBoy526

Show me again, the power of the darkness... and I will let nothing stand in our way. Show me, Grandfather, and I will finish, what you started.
  • he is good when his abilitys dont glitch
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000

• He needs a Regen health card. I'm not bad at the game, and I really wanna Enjoy kylo more but after my health gets depleted so much it turns into hide and seek with enemies. Picking off one then quickly running away. It's just boring playing that overly safe with such a badass character.