criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Class balance patch?

When is the class balance patch? I was expecting it today; it has been a month and there should be plenty of data. I'm saving my crafting parts to until I can use my cards instead of getting killed by the blurgg after every spawn. (Exaggeration but you get my point)

Replies

• The heroes were “balanced” out. Troopers are already pretty even so they probably didn’t bother. Most people asking for buffs or nerfs here are just frustrated from dying. Seems more of a matchmaking than a game balance issue imo.

NeoX
    NeoX
  • There’s not much they can balance class wise heroes need tweaking but troopers are fine.
  • Dash
    11553 posts Member
    Phoenix13 wrote: »
    When is the class balance patch? I was expecting it today; it has been a month and there should be plenty of data. I'm saving my crafting parts to until I can use my cards instead of getting killed by the blurgg after every spawn. (Exaggeration but you get my point)

Classes are fine.
    The heroes were “balanced” out. Troopers are already pretty even so they probably didn’t bother. Most people asking for buffs or nerfs here are just frustrated from dying. Seems more of a matchmaking than a game balance issue imo.

NeoX

This.
    Kaira wrote: »
    There’s not much they can balance class wise heroes need tweaking but troopers are fine.

And also this.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Phoenix13 wrote: »

Classes are fine.
    The heroes were “balanced” out. Troopers are already pretty even so they probably didn’t bother. Most people asking for buffs or nerfs here are just frustrated from dying. Seems more of a matchmaking than a game balance issue imo.

NeoX

This.
    Kaira wrote: »
    There’s not much they can balance class wise heroes need tweaking but troopers are fine.

And also this.

+ to all of that aswell :)