criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What's the point of new maps if

If I have to play 3 hours of old ones to see the new for 25 minutes? I think a special playlist for the first 30 days would be great
Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
0np8u7zs8tne.gif

Replies

• 30 days. Pretty stupid suggestions.
  • I lucked out and the first map I popped into this morning was Crait.

I was underwhelmed. I'm still not sure WTF the two teams are even supposed to do in the first phase.

(yes, I know the Resistance is supposed to attack the AT-M6s but the way the two teams are separated, I just wandered around most of the first phase and I played both sides of the map)
  • rocketpig wrote: »
    I lucked out and the first map I popped into this morning was Crait.

I was underwhelmed. I'm still not sure **** the two teams are even supposed to do in the first phase.

(yes, I know the Resistance is supposed to attack the AT-M6s but the way the two teams are separated, I just wandered around most of the first phase and I played both sides of the map)

It's better than being hyped then slammed with a huge download then unable to even try it
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • AstroCreep wrote: »
    30 days. Pretty **** suggestions.

By that time people would have played it as much as the old maps and it can be dropped into the mix with no problem
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • I was really hoping for a button on the main menu. No such luck.
  • If I have to play 3 hours of old ones to see the new for 25 minutes? I think a special playlist for the first 30 days would be great

I think on the 17th or sometime around that, they're doing a ST only playlist, so Crait will come up way more often then.
  • deadbydawn wrote: »
    I was really hoping for a button on the main menu. No such luck.

You can't be serious.... really? even Battlefront 2015 got a button for the DLCs long before we got the map selector
  • Where is it in the rotation?
  • rocketpig wrote: »

I was underwhelmed. I'm still not sure **** the two teams are even supposed to do in the first phase.

It's better than being hyped then slammed with a huge download then unable to even try it

3gb is huge? Do you live at the end of the world?
  • BluDude wrote: »
    If I have to play 3 hours of old ones to see the new for 25 minutes? I think a special playlist for the first 30 days would be great

I think on the 17th or sometime around that, they're doing a ST only playlist, so Crait will come up way more often then.

What? That's ****, why would it not be with release? I guess the real release is the 17th
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • I've no problems to find them. If I start GA or SA then the first map is always the new one.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• ivam wrote: »
    rocketpig wrote: »

My update was 9.7 GB was yours only 3? hmm *thinking emoji*

*Only a Sith deals in absolutes*
  • Where is it in the rotation?

It was early this morning so don't hold me to this but I THINK it's right before Kashyyyk.
  • ivam wrote: »
    rocketpig wrote: »

It was 10.5
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Foxdie491 wrote: »
    deadbydawn wrote: »
    I was really hoping for a button on the main menu. No such luck.

You can't be serious.... really? even Battlefront 2015 got a button for the DLCs long before we got the map selector

It was kind of weird, right after the update on the home screen it mentioned Iden's next chapter for the campaign but it went away super quickly and was replaced by the generic "Check out Strike!" button. I tried to play GA quickly before work and got Tatooine so I just backed out.