criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission

Arcade update

Where is it? I'm waiting for all modes and maps...

Replies

• Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    Hopefully soon.
  • yeah unfortunately they didn't add the missing maps with the patch. let's hope they will be added with the next one. Want to play offline on Death Star, Hoth, Endor, Kashyyyk, Jakku, Crait.
  • This is what I'm waiting on. I need some vehicle combat on arcade. There's no way to practice without it, and the flight controls seriously need some practice.
  • Beign Asking for this since release... Hope Star Fighter Assault get there!
  • Fixed an issue where players would be invisible to each other in Versus Custom Arcade

Does this mean we can finally do at least something in Custom Arcade with friends?
  • Rotaugen wrote: »
    Fixed an issue where players would be invisible to each other in Versus Custom Arcade

Does this mean we can finally do at least something in Custom Arcade with friends?

I think "Versus custom arcade" is just in reference to team battle.
  • Patience. For a jedi it is time to eat as well!
  • stevenomes wrote: »
    Patience. For a jedi it is time to eat as well!

You are right... after all we've just been asking for this since 2015... silly me.
  • Foxdie491 wrote: »
    stevenomes wrote: »
    Patience. For a jedi it is time to eat as well!

You are right... after all we've just been asking for this since 2015... silly me.

Yea pretty upset
  • Dice had to know we'd all be miffed about it.... I don't get it honestly.
  • If DICE really trying to make this game the great Battlefront of all time, I'm sure we will see GA and SA playable offline eventually. Hopefully sooner than later though.
    We NEED Offline Galactic Assault (Where the objectives are suitable for the AI and where the ENTIRE large scale maps are utilized by both the player and AI), Vehicle AI to fight against in large scale battles offline, and of course SA Offline.
    #soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter
  • joeybmx7 wrote: »
    If DICE really trying to make this game the great Battlefront of all time, I'm sure we will see GA and SA playable offline eventually. Hopefully sooner than later though.

last time we waited, and we got a half baked "skirmish" mode at the end, with less than half the maps, modes and options (no customization for your character, number of troops, time, or hero management of any kind) Beign patience don't exactly work with EA...