criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hero announcement in Galactic Assault

What happened to the hero announcement in Galactic Assault? Before the update I could hear when the heroes joined the battle, and pictures of them with soundwaves appeared in the upper left corner of the screen. For example, when someone picked Darth Maul and you were playing a trooper, you could hear him say "At last we will have our revenge" and a picture of him with soundwaves appeared in the upper left corner of the screen. Can you bring it back? I thought it was awesome.

Replies

• Yeah I thought it was awesome too, I miss it, I don’t know why they removed it though
  • tommytom64
    1072 posts Member
    They removed it because it was glitching, wrong heroes would announce their presence and/or the wrong icons would show up. But seriously, this still hasn't been fixed? I'd love to see these come back personally.
  • Megacus wrote: »
    What happened to the hero announcement in Galactic Assault? Before the update I could hear when the heroes joined the battle, and pictures of them with soundwaves appeared in the upper left corner of the screen. For example, when someone picked Darth Maul and you were playing a trooper, you could hear him say "At last we will have our revenge" and a picture of him with soundwaves appeared in the upper left corner of the screen. Can you bring it back? I thought it was awesome.
    Or the First Order on Crait unable to recognize Supreme Leader Kylo Ren.

It will be even funnier when the droids don't recognize Count Dooku or Grievous.
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • They really need to bring it back fixed. I thought about this earlier today, and I noticed they toned down hero banter as well! I don't hear heroes and villains talk to each other as much.
  • Megacus wrote: »
    Or the First Order on Crait unable to recognize Supreme Leader Kylo Ren.

It will be even funnier when the droids don't recognize Count Dooku or Grievous.

As funny as it is that probably happened at some point due to their memory wipes
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg