criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Looking for players to form two 8 pre-made teams for inactive modes like BESPIN/Sabotage

If anyone is interested, please PM me your Origin Name so we can form some pre-made teams to mess around and help each other complete hutt contracts.

I don't know if matchmaking is broken or what. I see different game modes with less than 4 players but when I try to join and leave to find another mode with more people, the systems just adds me to a different party that has less than the required amount. Either matchmaking is broken and they are setting up too many game modes with less than 4 people, or the mode is so inactive that nobody is playing.

Replies

• Definitely keen my friend..ps4 name is IAMTHEFARKINMAN. .i wanna play jabbas palace.
  • GFROGG
    10 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    add me, need bespin sabotage x10 defense events for EE4. however its done on walker assault i cant figure out
  • GFROGG wrote: »
    add me, need bespin sabotage x10 defense events for EE4. however its done on walker assault i cant figure out

You need to be standing within 10 meters of the objective and get kills from there.
  • IIPrest0nII
    3183 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    I moved the topic to recruitment section
    Volunteer EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator
  • MikeyFett wrote: »
    GFROGG wrote: »

You need to be standing within 10 meters of the objective and get kills from there.

funny thing, after posting above got the 10 defenses on bespin sabotage in 2 sabotage games. just took a lot of checking for sabotage game. still happy to help out others
  • theres got to be enough ppl trying to complete the contracts etc. anyone?
  • Why was this moved to BF2 recruitment? Bespin/Sabotage is on BF1 What happened to BF Forums?
  • I moved this thread now to the SWBF1 Recruitment section since it now exists again.

Enjoy!
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator, EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator and EA Answers HQ Hero.

Check out the forum rules & guidelines
  • I'm down to give it a go perhaps this Saturday. I just started digging into 2015 after falling in love with SWBF2 and it is nearly impossible to find anyone on PS4 playing the 4 DLC maps. TweeterTrash