criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Crait crait crait crait

Levo
238 posts Member
Ok this has to stop i get crait 8 times out of 10 maps i already Start to hate that map. I know its new and cool and stuff but can we have the regular Rotation back ? For example i Finish tatooine next is crait. I Finish endor next is crait. I quit and Search a new Server And guess what its freaking crait :s
Xbox GT: Levo18

Replies

• I'm sorry mah, but you're gonna be stuck with it for a while. Everyone would be upset if they wanted to try the brand new map and it almost never came up.

• I'm enjoying it... just won a game just as the final door was closing with 1 point left because my chain lightning somehow managed to destroy the last power coil lol after bouncing off some enemies even though I was out of range... SO CLUTCH!
  • Crait needs to have it's own temporary playlist so that those who want to play Galactic Assault aren't stuck with the same map over and over again. The same should be done with all future DLC maps.

Arcade mode needs 20v20 and starfighter battles for Battlefront II!!!

#soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter
  • MWB33
    1381 posts Member
    Must've been some bad sorting luck. I played for 12 matches earlier this evening. Kashyyyk to start, then Crait, Kamino, Mos Eisley, Naboo, then back to Crait.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • TMachine97 wrote: »
    I'm sorry mah, but you're gonna be stuck with it for a while. Everyone would be upset if they wanted to try the brand new map and it almost never came up.

because.... Heaven forbid you actually have any freedom to choose..... anything.... besides your game mode.
  • It would be nice to be able to select era playlists, like the old game, that cycles between maps within the era and game modes.
  • Dumbest map in the history of FPS. I refuse to play it anymore.