criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Captain phasma emotes

Levo
238 posts Member
The emote on the right d pad is not Working. Anyone else having this issue? The Left One Works fine i even swapped the emotes to See if the emote itself is Broken but no its the right Side. ( and no my Controller Works fine )
Xbox GT: Levo18

Replies

• DynamitePro26
    1169 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Works fine with me.
    PSN: DynamitePro26
  • PhasmaPhan
    12 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I have this issue as well. And only on Phasma for some reason
  • MWB33
    1369 posts Member
    Most of the heroes have an emote not working bug. It's a known issue that's being worked on. Weird part is that it's not all heroes, some heroes have it on only certain modes, and sometimes the affected button can change.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.