criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What's the point of bodyguard star card?

I got this as an Epic star card out of the First Order Victory Crate, and might I say it's the weakest thing ever. I honestly see no difference in taking explosive damage, because I die in one shot from thermal detonators anyway. The toxin effect is also useless, considering there is only one of those cards in the game and no one uses it. I'm extremely disappointed that this was the star card I got. I propose a buff, maybe 40% explosive reduction at an epic star card level, and also 10 % blaster reduction at epic star card level.

Replies

• Lol, that would be open as crap
  • Wow, evidently krap with a c is a swear word
  • flashbac37 wrote: »
    Wow, evidently krap with a c is a swear word

It is
    I mean
    It's the lowest one but still
    PSN:deltagodzilla
    Join my SW Discord: https://discord.gg/XzT9C7g
  • You can’t complain about what epic card you got, some of us got duplicates.

• What class did you get it for? I imagine it'd work fairly well for Heavy, but still not something I'd use. Also, I've been usijg the Acid Launcher a bit recently. Its not fantastic, but it seems to keep enemies away
  • timidobserver
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    delete this, read the op wrong.
  • If you're not standing right on the thermal detonator, this could save you.

It's cool, but maybe not a must have in your build. I got a epic starcard of 50 health per elimination as aerial, and well, its very good, but, tbh, im not as good with the aerial, so killing is not the best thing i could have, i prefer less cooldown on jetpack, rocket launcher, increased max health or faster health regen.

However, on enforcer, this starcard work pretty well.
  • MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    What class did you get it for? I imagine it'd work fairly well for Heavy, but still not something I'd use. Also, I've been usijg the Acid Launcher a bit recently. Its not fantastic, but it seems to keep enemies away

Yeah I got it for heavy and I've used it yesterday and today. Very underwhelming, I see no point in using it. Much prefer marksman card as my passive.
  • rollind24
    5243 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Every single item I got in my 4 crates for each class was a dupe and I haven’t even cracked class level 20 for any of my regular classes. Be happy you got a high card you didn’t have. It was charity. Most of the trooper cards are not very big difference makers anyways which is ok in my book. The card that doesn’t make sense to me is the one that gives you points for taking damage.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • i dont use it but i also go bonkers every time a thermal detonator i swore wasnt too close to me in fact 1-shots me.
  • guns also have explosive attachments. this would help.
  • duvelsuper wrote: »
    guns also have explosive attachments. this would help.

Never really thought about that
    Thats actually pretty cool
    PSN:deltagodzilla
    Join my SW Discord: https://discord.gg/XzT9C7g
  • It would be a good counter to Bossk. Pretty much what he's all about, those mines and dioxys gas. The card is really situational.
  • Oh, I got a Brawler card. FOR AN OFFICER.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif