criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

List of Heroes We Want To See

Prev1
KyleKatarnTho
9 posts Member
edited December 2017
I did a search and I didn't see any posts regarding heroes we would want to see in DLC.

It would probably be beneficial for EA to know what the community wants to see implemented regarding adding heroes and characters. Maybe if they saw a certain character appear enough they would make it happen. I'll start the list, and let's keep it going.

Prequels:
-Ahsoka Tano
-Anakin Skywalker
-Qui Gon Jinn
-Cad Bane
-Fives
-Rex
-Asajj Ventress
-Mace Windu
-Plo Koon
-Ki Adi Mundi
-Quinlan Vos (implement with Asajj?)
-Kit Fisto
-Grevious
-Tatical Droid (in place of officer for CIS?)
-Jango Fett
-Obi Wan Kenobi (young)
-Padme
-Bo-Katan Kryze

OT:
-Ghost Crew (Sabine, Ezra, Zeb, Kanan, Hera)
-Sabine Wren (a perfect counter to Boba)
-Kyle Katarn (how could I not include myself)
-Lobot
-Greedo
-Obi Wan Kenobi
-Grand Admiral Thrawn
-Grand Moff Tarkin
-Director Krennic
-K2SO
-Jyn Erso
-Cassian Andor
-Saw Guererra
-Wedge Antilles
- Mr.Bones (from Aftermath link here)
- Evaan Verlaine

Current Trilogy:
-Snap Wexley
-Rose
-General Hux
-Maz Kanata

Replies

• MONEYPYR0
    1758 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Honestly, this is a bit too much. If we start including this many Heroes, its going to take forever to select them in game. My guess to who in this entire list would get chosen, is as follows

Mace Windu
    Grevious
    Young Obi-Wan
    Krennic
    Jyn
    Maybe Wedge as a Starfighter Hero (its pretty unbalanced right now in terms of numbers, and I don't think we need ANOTHER X-Wing Hero)
    And maybe Hux, so that the FO has more than 2 Heroes

Most the people in your list simply arent important enough, or well known enough to be added. And as much as I'd love to see my fair share of EU characters, I don't think Kyle is showing up

Edit: Also, the fact that you didnt include Count Dooku is a sin. If we get an Episode II season, he's going to be in it, no doubt
  • Greedo.
  • MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    Honestly, this is a bit too much. If we start including this many Heroes, its going to take forever to select them in game. My guess to who in this entire list would get chosen, is as follows

Mace Windu
    Grevious
    Young Obi-Wan
    Krennic
    Jyn
    Maybe Wedge as a Starfighter Hero (its pretty unbalanced right now in terms of numbers, and I don't think we need ANOTHER X-Wing Hero)

Most the people in your list simply arent important enough, or well known enough to be added. And as much as I'd love to see my fair share of EU characters, I don't think Kyle is showing up

Edit: Also, the fact that you didnt include Count Dooku is a sin. If we get an Episode II season, he's going to be in it, no doubt

I wanted to create a master list of heroes I'd like to see that they could pick from.

It was an oversight to not include Dooku... :/

Mace Windu
    Grevious
    Young Obi-Wan
    Krennic
    Jyn

I wanted to create a master list of heroes I'd like to see that they could pick from.

It was an oversight to not include Dooku... :/

Everyone has their own lists. If it were up to me, we'd be getting some KotOR 1 and 2 characters, including KotOR maps and factions. But I have a prettt realistic idea on what we'll get. And no worries man
  • New heroes need to be balanced in terms of Jedi/Sith v support characters.

The most important step to developing heroes going forward is more of a tiered system.

Most powerful = Jedi & Sith
    Second tier = Han, Boba etc
    Third tier = Nien, Greedo etc
    Fourth tier = Wookie warrior, rocket trooper etc

Rather than 'Heroes', it would be better to have an extended version of the current system with various levels/tiers of support characters.

In no way should Nien be able to think about taking on Vader or the Emperor, likewise Greedo should not be close to defeating yoda or luke one on one. I really like these characters in the game but there is no reason to try to balance them all now, not with the introduction of the support system.

I made a similar comment over a year ago regarding SWBF1 but wasn't really possible as this battle points system with support troops wasn't available. Now it is.
  • This whole Light Side/Dark Side dynamic they have going on is honestly pretty dumb for GA and SA as several characters (especially between the Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War) would be fighting for the side that opposes their point of view. It's not so bad for the light side heroes (on my list) but on the Dark Side it would get pretty ridiculous.

Light Side -
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi - Republic, Rebellion, Resistance (He fought for the Republic during the Clone Wars, he would have joined with the Rebellion if he didn't get caught up on the Death Star, the threat posed by the First Order would be too great for him to ignore)
    • Anakin Skywalker - Republic, Rebellion, Resistance (He fought for the Republic during the Clone Wars, if he didn't turn into Darth Vader Anti-Jedi sentiment of the Empire would draw him to the Rebellion, the threat posed by the First Order would be too great for him to ignore)
    • Mace Windu - Republic, Rebellion, Resistance (He fought for the Republic during the Clone Wars, the Anti-Jedi sentiment of the Empire would draw him to the Rebellion, the threat posed by the First Order would be too great for him to ignore)
    • Poe Dameron - Republic, Rebellion, Resistance (The Republic's stand for freedom would likely pull him to their side, his parents were Rebels in the GCW therefore he would likely follow suit, he is a leader of the Resistance in their fight against the First Order)
    • Jyn Erso - Republic, Rebellion, Resistance (Her parents supported the Republic in the Clone Wars therefore she would likely follow suit, she fought for the Rebellion during the GCW, her anti-imperial attitude would likely draw her to the Resistance's side)
    • Ahsoka Tano - Republic, Rebellion, Resistance (She fought for the Republic during the Clone Wars, she was one of the first people to help organize the various rebel cells against the Empire, the threat posed by the First Order would be too great for her to ignore)
    • Captain Rex - Republic, Rebellion, Resistance (He fought for the Republic during the Clone Wars, he was one of the earliest Rebel Commanders, the threat posed by the First Order would be too great for him to ignore)
    • Sidon Ithano - N/A, N/A, Resistance (He would mind his business during the Clone Wars and GCW due to the fact he is a pirate, he is opposed to the First Order)

Dark Side -
    • General Grievous - CIS, N/A, N/A (He lead the Droid Army during the Clone Wars, the Empire would never work with him [nor he with them] given he was the most wanted being in the Galaxy during the Clone Wars, he would mind his business due to the lack of Jedi on either side)
    • Darth Tyrannus - CIS, Galactic Empire, N/A (He lead the CIS during the Clone Wars, he was under the impression he would help train a new Sith Order under the Empire, he would either mind his business or he would create his own faction)
    • Jango Fett - CIS, Galactic Empire, N/A (He was a bounty hunter hired by the CIS during the Clone Wars, the Empire would probably hire him given he was one of the best bounty hunters in the galaxy, he would mind his business due to the Resistance's unwillingness to hire bounty hunters and the First Order's over-zealousness)
    • General Hux - N/A, Galactic Empire, First Order (There is no way he would help either the Republic or the CIS in the Clone Wars because neither side lines up with his views, his devotion to the First Order would probably make him willing to work with the Empire, he is a General in the First Order)
    • Director Krennic - Republic, Galactic Empire, First Order (He worked for the Republic during the Clone Wars, he worked for the Empire during the GCW, the First Order's similarities to the Empire might be able to draw him to their side)
    • Asajj Ventress - CIS, Rebellion, N/A (She helped lead the Droid Army during the Clone Wars, due to the Empire being controlled by the Sith and her personal hatred of the Sith it's likely she would work to dismantle the Empire, she might mind her business unless one side made her angry)
    • Cad Bane - CIS, Galactic Empire, First Order (He was a bounty hunter hired by the CIS during the Clone Wars, the Empire would probably hire him given he was one of the best bounty hunters in the galaxy, he might work with the First Order if they were willing to hire him)
    • Bala-Tik - N/A, N/A, First Order (He would mind his business during the Clone Wars and GCW due to the fact he is a gang leader, he is known to work with the First Order)
    "In my book, experience outranks everything."
  • Hero:

Obi-Wan
    Qui-Gon Jinn
    Mace Windu
    Ahsoka Tano
    Anakin Skywalker
    Kanan Jarrus

Villain:

General Grievous
    Count Dooku
    Asajj Ventress
    Grand Inquisitor
    Jango Fett
    Cad Bane

• A lot of the prequel Heroes were boring to me (looking at you Mace, Dooku, Qui-Gon). If they managed to add Asajj Ventress though I'd gladly pay DLC money for her.

(Old Patch) HvV-Brawler/Support Yoda Teamfight Series
    (Old Patch) Yoda - Block/Unleash video guide

• If you searched and couldn't find any posts like this then you didn't look hard at all.
  • LexRage
    60 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Obi-Wan is an mandatory choice. The same way he must have a "Hello there!" voice line when he enters a game.

Anyways! More non-human heroes would be cool, like Ahsoka, Shaak-Ti or Aayla Secura. Let the lekku fly!
  • Saboteur6
    301 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Can I get some love for Darth Talon? She was strongly considered early on to be the prime antagonist in The Force Awakens and was a prominent villain in the Legacy comics.

3537411-0fd05efebafc51e8a2262890f0a1ec6a-d4vpjlo.jpg
    Post edited by Saboteur6 on

• LexRage
    60 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Is "Legacy" considered as canon? I know G. Lucas appreciated many things from the EU and wanted a movie with her, but how is it now?
    I would have killed for a movie about Talon.
  • I think their heroes in DLC will be a HvV like:
    grievous vs obi wan
    mace windu vs jango fett
    dooku vs anakin skywalker

But honestly I don't think they release more than 4 dlc(Remember Bf1), and they're not going to be all of clone wars...I hope I'm wrong
  • Prequel Era
    Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan vs Jango Fett and either Dooku or Grievous?

Original Era
    Jyn Erso vs IG88

Sequel Era
    Poe vs Hux?
    Probably got enough Sequel people already instead add more Prequel people like Panaka or Rex (gives an aerial hero counter to Boba) or Typho and whichever of Dooku or Grevious :)

Need to find some more Dark Side pilots
    Asajj Ventress - I think she flies a few times in Clone Wars?
    Iden Versio (she can at least pilot a TIE)
    General Grievous
    Random bounty hunters like Dengar, IG88 or even Bossk

Once you even up the numbers you can then add some of the other Rebel pilots of note, and maybe some prequel era guys too - Anakin vs Vader who was the better pilot?
  • Daze514
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Heroes:

Qui-Gon

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Anakin Skywalker

Mace Wendu

Ki-Adi-Mundi

Villians:

Supreme Leader Snoke

Jengo Fett

Count Dooku

General Grevious

It gets tiring playing with the same characters and fighting against the same characters... Need to switch it up with more variety.
  • LexRage wrote: »
    Is "Legacy" considered as canon? I know G. Lucas appreciated many things from the EU and wanted a movie with her, but how is it now?
    I would have killed for a movie about Talon.

Nah Legacy is non canon now. I'm just so anti the majority of boring **** prequel characters that it errs on the side of unrealistic.

• bluebluw
    115 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Trying to be somewhat conservative.
    • Obi-wan Kenobi / General Grevioua (Utapau)
    • Anakin Skywalker / Count Dooku (Mustafar)
    • Padmé Amidala / Jango Fett (Geonosis)
    • Jyn Erso / Orson Krennic (Scarif)
    • Ahsoka Tano / Asajj Ventress (Coruscant)
    • Poe Dameron / Armitage Hux (Episode IX Location)

Suggested locations are listed, though a season can feature more than one location while others, such as Bespin, could be added between seasons. (Example: The Anakin and Dooku season could feature Mustafar as a ground location and Coruscant as a space location, then the Ahsoka and Asajj season could add Coruscant as a ground location and something else for space.)

Any future heroes will likely follow a specific structure. Obi-wan, Anakin, and Padmé are all crucial characters that should make it into the game. A season featuring Rogue One content would be appreciated while also lenient on required resources due to reusable assets. Many fans of the Clone Wars series would welcome a dedicated season, though I wouldn't expect more than a single season. Any seasons featuring sequel trilogy content feels unlikely prior to Episode IX. This list would provide three seasons for 2018 and three seasons for 2019. Anything beyond that would be a bonus.
  • bluebluw wrote: »

Suggested locations are listed, though a season can feature more than one location while others, such as Bespin, could be added between seasons. (Example: The Anakin and Dooku season could feature Mustafar as a ground location and Coruscant as a space location, then the Ahsoka and Asajj season could add Coruscant as a ground location and something else for space.)

Any future heroes will likely follow a specific structure. Obi-wan, Anakin, and Padmé are all crucial characters that should make it into the game. A season featuring Rogue One content would be appreciated while also lenient on required resources due to reusable assets. Many fans of the Clone Wars series would welcome a dedicated season, though I wouldn't expect more than a single season. Any seasons featuring sequel trilogy content feels unlikely prior to Episode IX. This list would provide three seasons for 2018 and three seasons for 2019. Anything beyond that would be a bonus.

You know what, this list is pretty dope. +1

• Obi-wan Kenobi / General Grevious (Utapau)

I actually want to add a little bit more to this. It was the most I felt I could say with reasonable confidence, but if we happen to see eight seasons through 2019 instead of six, I would like to add some additional speculation.
    • Rose Tico / Supreme Leader Snoke (The Supremacy)
    • Sabine Wren* / Grand Admiral Thrawn (Lothal)

* Hera Syndulla would also be a strong character, but I have my reasons for putting Sabine on this list. More on this down below.

To elaborate on these choices, once Obi-wan, Anakin, and Padmé become part of the roster, the sequel trilogy is the only one that will fall short for players who want to experience an era-themed match of Heroes vs Villains that doesn't reuse characters from a previous era. For that reason, they may choose to add another hero and villain (in addition to Poe and Hux) from the sequel trilogy. I'm hesitant to get too ahead of myself when Episode IX is a mystery because we have a case with Grevious being a prominent character introduced in the third part of a trilogy. Something similar could happen with the sequel trilogy, but looking at the cast in the first two films, I lean towards Rose and Snoke.

With the inclusion of a Clone Wars season, the door becomes open to Rebels. I think most people in favor of a Rebels season would want to see Thrawn as a villain, first and foremost, and rightfully so. It then becomes a question of who would be the best candidate as a rival for Thrawn. In my opinion, I think the character most suited for that role is Hera, however, you'll notice I didn't list her as the opposition for Thrawn.

For starters, I think it is likely that they will stick with having ranged combatants paired against each other. Since the villain is Thrawn, that leaves us with Hera and Sabine as the strongest options for the Light Side. In either case, Hera will likely be present in space piloting the Ghost. There wouldn't be anything wrong with having her present both in space and on the ground, but having a different character on the ground would broaden the scope. Admittedly, having a character only present in space is a weaker representation of the character, hence why I think it's important for Poe to be on the ground, however, I think Sabine has more to offer as a ground hero when compared to Hera. Sabine posses an array of gadgets which can provide a unique combat style unlike any other Light Side hero. And with the Dark Side having two heroes who can take to the skies, having one for the Light Side would help to round out the balance.
  • I have also realized that, with the updated list of suggested heroes posted above, the total hero count (omitting starships) would add up to 8 heroes from the prequel trilogy, 10 heroes from the original trilogy, 8 heroes from the sequel trilogy, 2 heroes from Rogue One, 2 heroes from the Clone Wars, and 2 heroes from Rebels, added up from the base game and 9 DLC. Hopefully Battlefront II 2017 will have enough post-launch support to deliver all of that content. Cutting down from this list would be unfortunate.
    Prequel Trilogy
    • Yoda (Battlefront II)
    • Obi-wan Kenobi ("Utapau" DLC)
    • Anakin Skywalker ("Mustafar" DLC)
    • Padmé Amidala ("Geonosis" DLC)
    • Darth Maul (Battlefront II)
    • General Grevious ("Utapau" DLC)
    • Count Dooku ("Mustafar" DLC)
    • Jango Fett ("Geonosis" DLC)

Original Trilogy
    • Luke Skywalker (Battlefront II)
    • Leia Organa (Battlefront II)
    • Han Solo (Battlefront II)
    • Lando Calrissian (Battlefront II)
    • Chewbacca (Battlefront II)
    • Darth Vader (Battlefront II)
    • Emperor Palpatine (Battlefront II)
    • Boba Fett (Battlefront II)
    • Iden Versio (Battlefront II)
    • Bossk (Battlefront II)

Sequel Trilogy
    • Rey (Battlefront II)
    • Finn ("Crait" DLC)
    • Rose Tico ("Supremacy" DLC)
    • Poe Dameron ("Episode IX" DLC)
    • Kylo Ren (Battlefront II)
    • Captain Phasma ("Crait" DLC)
    • Supreme Leader Snoke ("Supremacy" DLC)
    • Armitage Hux ("Episode IX" DLC)

Rogue One
    • Jyn Erso ("Scarif" DLC)
    • Orson Krennic ("Scarif" DLC)

Clone Wars
    • Ahsoka Tano ("Coruscant" DLC)
    • Asajj Ventress ("Coruscant" DLC)

Rebels
    • Sabine Wren ("Lothal" DLC)
    • Grand Admiral Thrawn ("Lothal" DLC)
  • Anakin Skywalker, Obi-wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, Cpt. Rex, Mace Windu
    Count Dooku, General Grevious,Savage Opress, Asajj Ventress, Cad Bane

My opinion: In theory, if they will continue to add more and more heroes, specific heroes could be playable only in specific maps, f.e. Anakin Skywalker only in prequel maps, Rey in sequel maps
    I have also realized that, with the updated list of suggested heroes posted above, the total hero count (omitting starships) would add up to 8 heroes from the prequel trilogy, 10 heroes from the original trilogy, 8 heroes from the sequel trilogy, 2 heroes from Rogue One, 2 heroes from the Clone Wars, and 2 heroes from Rebels, added up from the base game and 9 DLC. Hopefully Battlefront II 2017 will have enough post-launch support to deliver all of that content. Cutting down from this list would be unfortunate.
    Prequel Trilogy
    • Yoda (Battlefront II)

Original Trilogy
    • Bossk (Battlefront II)

Sequel Trilogy
    • Rey (Battlefront II)
    • Finn ("Crait" DLC)

Rogue One

Clone Wars

Rebels

You had me at Asajj Ventress but I like the way you think ;)

I have also realized that, with the updated list of suggested heroes posted above, the total hero count (omitting starships) would add up to 8 heroes from the prequel trilogy, 10 heroes from the original trilogy, 8 heroes from the sequel trilogy, 2 heroes from Rogue One, 2 heroes from the Clone Wars, and 2 heroes from Rebels, added up from the base game and 9 DLC. Hopefully Battlefront II 2017 will have enough post-launch support to deliver all of that content. Cutting down from this list would be unfortunate.
    Prequel Trilogy
    • Yoda (Battlefront II)

Original Trilogy
    • Bossk (Battlefront II)

Sequel Trilogy
    • Rey (Battlefront II)
    • Finn ("Crait" DLC)

Rogue One

Clone Wars

Rebels

You had me at Ventress ;). I like the way you think.

• One nice possibility would be to keep the heroes specific to the era shown. So on Yavin 4 you only have New Hope heroes and on Crait only TLJ heroes. That way you could end up with a great variety and get rid of silly things like having Rey and Maul fighting.
  • MCA26 wrote: »
    One nice possibility would be to keep the heroes specific to the era shown. So on Yavin 4 you only have New Hope heroes and on Crait only TLJ heroes. That way you could end up with a great variety and get rid of silly things like having Rey and Maul fighting.

The variety would go down in that case. You would be limiting the amount of Heroes avaliable
  • Ahsoka Tano and Asajj Ventress in a Coruscant dlc, that sounds pretty good
    MCA26 wrote: »
    One nice possibility would be to keep the heroes specific to the era shown. So on Yavin 4 you only have New Hope heroes and on Crait only TLJ heroes. That way you could end up with a great variety and get rid of silly things like having Rey and Maul fighting.

The variety would go down in that case. You would be limiting the amount of Heroes avaliable

I love this idea and you can get cool stuff like General Veers on Hoth
  • That's a lot.
    I like my blue milk cold.
  • Axone
    212 posts Member
    Ahsoka!!!!!!!
  • I'm getting sick and tired of fan boys expecting/harassing the devs to put in such non iconic characters AMDRIALM THRAWN?!?! Are you freaking kidding me kid ?
    1 the devs have bosses
    2 EU has pretty much been done away with thanks to Disney
    3 why would you expect crazy characters from books and shows before the movies ?
    4 some of these characters you mention are already confirmed. Yet still bugging them
    5. stop asking for characters no one cares about or even knows ( I do) you people sound like you just wanna brag about how much a fan not you are for knowing these people WE WILL NEVER SEE in the game. You'd be lucky to even get qui gon
  • Krennic will save the game
    PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • LMAO. Why don't you just name every character in the Star Wars universes? Oh wait, you did name everyone... my bad.
    I did a search and I didn't see any posts regarding heroes we would want to see in DLC.

It would probably be beneficial for EA to know what the community wants to see implemented regarding adding heroes and characters. Maybe if they saw a certain character appear enough they would make it happen. I'll start the list, and let's keep it going.

Prequels:
    -Ahsoka Tano
    -Anakin Skywalker
    -Qui Gon Jinn
    -Cad Bane
    -Fives
    -Rex
    -Asajj Ventress
    -Mace Windu
    -Plo Koon
    -Ki Adi Mundi
    -Quinlan Vos (implement with Asajj?)
    -Kit Fisto
    -Grevious
    -Tatical Droid (in place of officer for CIS?)
    -Jango Fett
    -Obi Wan Kenobi (young)
    -Padme
    -Bo-Katan Kryze

OT:
    -Ghost Crew (Sabine, Ezra, Zeb, Kanan, Hera)
    -Sabine Wren (a perfect counter to Boba)
    -Kyle Katarn (how could I not include myself)
    -Lobot
    -Greedo
    -Obi Wan Kenobi
    -Grand Admiral Thrawn
    -Grand Moff Tarkin
    -Director Krennic
    -K2SO
    -Jyn Erso
    -Cassian Andor
    -Saw Guererra
    -Wedge Antilles
    - Mr.Bones (from Aftermath link here)
    - Evaan Verlaine

Current Trilogy:
    -Snap Wexley
    -Rose
    -General Hux
    -Maz Kanata
  • KyleKatarnTho
    9 posts Member
    edited January 25
    HvV_pro wrote: »
    I'm getting sick and tired of fan boys expecting/harassing the devs to put in such non iconic characters AMDRIALM THRAWN?!?! Are you freaking kidding me kid ?
    1 the devs have bosses
    3 why would you expect crazy characters from books and shows before the movies ?
    4 some of these characters you mention are already confirmed. Yet still bugging them
    5. stop asking for characters no one cares about or even knows ( I do) you people sound like you just wanna brag about how much a fan not you are for knowing these people WE WILL NEVER SEE in the game. You'd be lucky to even get qui gon

1.) That's fair that's why I made this list to help show that there is support for this.
    2.) Thrawn is canon. Watch the last 2 seasons of Star Wars Rebels on Disney XD, which is canon, or read the new Thrawn book which is also canon.
    3.) Again it's a list of everyone I'd personally like to see.
    4.) Check the date on the original post, it was before they confirmed them.
    5.) This was a complete list of everyone I wanted to see in some way.
  • HvV_pro wrote: »
    I'm getting sick and tired of fan boys expecting/harassing the devs to put in such non iconic characters AMDRIALM THRAWN?!?! Are you freaking kidding me kid ?
    1 the devs have bosses

1.) That's fair that's why I made this list to help show that there is support for this.
    2.) Thrawn is canon. Watch the last 2 seasons of Star Wars Rebels on Disney XD, which is canon, or read the new Thrawn book which is also canon.

I never said thrawn wasn't cannon. I said ppl are ridicous thinking he's gonna be in bf2 ???

Mace Windu
    Grevious
    Young Obi-Wan
    Krennic
    Jyn

I like a big hero list, that is, if bigger games and the ability to be more than 4 heroes max comes up
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg

Mace Windu
    Grevious
    Young Obi-Wan
    Krennic
    Jyn

I like a big hero list, that is, if bigger games and the ability to be more than 4 heroes max comes up

There's no problem with a big Hero list, I was just pointing out the most likely Heroes from his list.
  • Obi wan

Qui gon

Mace Windu

Count Dooku

General grievios

Anakin

Jango Fett

Grevious and Jango are must haves!!!

Mace Windu
    Grevious
    Young Obi-Wan
    Krennic
    Jyn

Love this list!! This game will forever be incomplete without General Grevious and Jango Fett!

If there were only 3 seasons, these should be the three! This game has great potential and these characters and maps will help battlefront be the game it was meant to be!
  • My dream season would include either Plo Koon, Mace Windu, or Padame with Jango Fett!
  • WildSpace
    440 posts Member
    edited January 30
    Utapau: Obi-Wan and Grievous
    Mustafar: Anakin and Count Dooku
    Bespin: IG-88 and Nien Nunb
    Scariff: Jyn and Krennic
    Coruscant: Ahsoka and Ventress
    The Supremacy: Hux and Rose/Poe? Idk it would be cool to fight in a star destroyer
    Geonosis: Padme/Mace and Jango Fett(He could differ from Boba by having a BF1 style jump pack maybe?)
    Jedha: Cassian/Saw/K2-SO and Tarkin? Too cool of a map to pass up

Space Heroes I’d like to see-
    General Grievous’ Soulless One
    Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter
    Ventress’ Fanblade fighter
    Post edited by WildSpace on
    jar-jar-binks-dancing-gif-3.gif
    1 the devs have bosses

I never said thrawn wasn't cannon. I said ppl are ridicous thinking he's gonna be in bf2 ???

I don't think he is going to be here, I just would like to see him here. This is just me spitballing with a bunch of options.
  • I am extremely surprised Mace Windu has not been in this game yet, as he is one of the most powerful Jedi, according to the story itself.

And for those who don’t know, Grievous is coming
  • As a character I actually kinda like Thrawn but wouldn't expect him to be in the thick of it facing blaster fire as opposed on the bridge of the star destroyer. I suppose you could take him and have Ackbar his light side counter both as some form of ultra-buffing officer (SWGOH had Veers/Tarkin). But it just doesn't feel quite right - especially if you imagine them running around the tunnels in Crait or something.

I'd like to see IG-88, but why with all these giant wish-lists does nobody ever ask for JJB :p ?
    1 the devs have bosses

I don't think he is going to be here, I just would like to see him here. This is just me spitballing with a bunch of options.

I think you should be more realistic with your spot balling. You could be adding to the request likely heros and be helping the devs hear what the community wants that it can actually do. Rather than giving them more nonsense to be confused about
    I think you should be more realistic with your spot balling. You could be adding to the request likely heros and be helping the devs hear what the community wants that it can actually do. Rather than giving them more nonsense to be confused about

And just who would be the more likely heroes? You make it sound like the devs sit there and consider everything that's posted on these forums while they likely don't. Because just like you said, they have bosses, and those bosses have likely told them to focus on certain things. And that's even if they read into every single little detail on these posts. And while I really hope they do, I sincerely doubt they do.
    Tag: Deadeye_Duncan51
    "Do, or do not. There is no try"
  • @KyleKatarnTho I do like the idea of more heroes, and I realize you're just throwing ideas out there, but I think more heroes could be supported if they implement keeping heroes within their era. And while I'd like to see both that along with more heroes, I think the task of developing a bunch of heroes would be really overwhelming. Not to mention developing ideas for each one of their abilities.
    Tag: Deadeye_Duncan51
    "Do, or do not. There is no try"
  • Jar Jar Binks.
  • @KyleKatarnTho I do like the idea of more heroes, and I realize you're just throwing ideas out there, but I think more heroes could be supported if they implement keeping heroes within their era. And while I'd like to see both that along with more heroes, I think the task of developing a bunch of heroes would be really overwhelming. Not to mention developing ideas for each one of their abilities.

I think the different heroes for different factions would be huge, it's kinda against Blake Jorgensen's whole "we're trying to be canon" MO to see Maul fight Vader on Crait too. But yeah I know that would be brutal to make ALL of them.