criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Lack Of CIS Markings

Vulture Droids and Lucrehulk-class ships are too plain / Trade Federation-ish and need their CIS markings like in Ep 3 (Tri-Fighters and Hyena Bombers have the markings going on). I feel like AATs need them as well. Not sure if MTTs need it though. Anyone else felt the same way?
"DEW IT."
p1jlhhgtai3b.png
"I am the Senate."

Replies

• Yeah some starfighter skins would be legit. I want the LAAT to have different colors based on the map
  • I really like how they look but the vulture droid should have the blue markings on some maps.
  • It'll be amazing when a Couresant (I've spelt that wrong) SA map is released though
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Dash
    11558 posts Member
    Vulture Droids and Lucrehulk-class ships are too plain / Trade Federation-ish and need their CIS markings like in Ep 3 (Tri-Fighters and Hyena Bombers have the markings going on). I feel like AATs need them as well. Not sure if MTTs need it though. Anyone else felt the same way?

Don’t quote me, but I’m 99.9% positive that one of the staff said something on this subject. And I believe that it’s something that will be added, like I’m realllllly sure about that. But I do remember it being touched on about 2 weeks ago if memory serves me. Some one said something and I think they responded real short saying something like “This is something we thought of as well and agree should be implemented”. Something like that. I see so much daily I’m almost sure of this. Could be wrong though my dude.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Vulture Droids and Lucrehulk-class ships are too plain / Trade Federation-ish and need their CIS markings like in Ep 3 (Tri-Fighters and Hyena Bombers have the markings going on). I feel like AATs need them as well. Not sure if MTTs need it though. Anyone else felt the same way?

Don’t quote me, but I’m 99.9% positive that one of the staff said something on this subject. And I believe that it’s something that will be added, like I’m realllllly sure about that. But I do remember it being touched on about 2 weeks ago if memory serves me. Some one said something and I think they responded real short saying something like “This is something we thought of as well and agree should be implemented”. Something like that. I see so much daily I’m almost sure of this. Could be wrong though my dude.

Ah nice, I gonna go ahead and believe you, it seems like something they'd want to complete. All the Republic vehicle / ship markings are on point so that just leaves the CIS
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • @Prequelslove you feel this needs to be updated for the CIS before Season 2 is released?
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • It'll be amazing when a Couresant (I've spelt that wrong) SA map is released though

*Coruscant
  • Yesss and geonosian rocket trooper, missed a damn good oppertunity here dice. Republic can have wookies? Cis was more than just droids
    Justice for Scipio
  • I member this thread. Word
  • Vulture Droids and Lucrehulk-class ships are too plain / Trade Federation-ish and need their CIS markings like in Ep 3 (Tri-Fighters and Hyena Bombers have the markings going on). I feel like AATs need them as well. Not sure if MTTs need it though. Anyone else felt the same way?

That's really good to hear. :grin:!

But I wonder... will they ever keep the Vulture Droid's brown color for Naboo map? And also perhaps for other future map(s) that takes place during the very early days of the Clone Wars like Geonosis?

PSN: FriedPizza773
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    MTT's are the only ones I see not needing the paint change. While they were painted in TCW, in Revenge of The Sith, we clearly see an unmarked MTT aboard the Invisible Hand.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • MTT's are the only ones I see not needing the paint change. While they were painted in TCW, in Revenge of The Sith, we clearly see an unmarked MTT aboard the Invisible Hand.

I concur
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."