criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

TLJ new character. (no spoilers)

I really think the community wants stable boy. ability 1 - sweeps viciously. Ability 2 - cleans up horse like creature waste .ability 3 - flashes fancy ring

Replies

• Dash
    11472 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    I really think the community wants stable boy. ability 1 - sweeps viciously. Ability 2 - cleans up horse like creature waste .ability 3 - flashes fancy ring

His middle star card ability is :

“Defiance” little Stable Boy Force pulls the nearest broom and begins to sweep the floor with the First Order. 25 second cool down, automatically kills all enemies within 2 miles, and lights a fire nearby full of Hope!
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• mastery0ta wrote: »

“Defiance” little Stable Boy Force pulls the nearest broom and begins to sweep the floor with the First Order. 25 second cool down, automatically kills all enemies within 2 miles, and lights a fire nearby full of Hope!

The true hero we deserve. Mysterious and cool. My favorite part of the movie.
  • mastery0ta wrote: »

Also frees all recreational racing vehicles in range of stable boy.
  • rocketpig wrote: »
    mastery0ta wrote: »

Also frees all recreational racing vehicles in range of stable boy.

Excellent! Seems the galaxy has went backwards. What happened to podracing? now they just abuse animals like real life. Sigh
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Watto world indeed :neutral:
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• new TLJ character: PLOT HOLE
  • F03hammer wrote: »
    Watto world indeed :neutral:

You may have won the small toss outlander
  • kespich wrote: »