criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

How can I support this game?

I've already got the deluxe pre order, but I want to help more and support the game so they can make clone wars content ?. Microtrabsactions are gone, so how can I support them?
Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
0np8u7zs8tne.gif

Replies

• They will bring the transactions back for sure, only a matter of time.
  • Trust your instincts
  • Buy as many Elite Trooper Deluxe Editions as your cash can handle.
    Army or not, you must realize....you are doomed.
    tumblr_m83kl8wd161rv3w3po2_500.gif
  • Buy as many Elite Trooper Deluxe Editions as your cash can handle.

Buying it again does nothing?
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    They will bring the transactions back for sure, only a matter of time.

I'm hoping for cosmetic only boxes, maybe they're trying to make enough skins
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • I'm sure they will add the ability to purchase crystals again and with that being re-added, i'm sure (assuming) they'll be adding other things to purchase with the crystals like cosmetic items for your character and weapons.

I'd love to have a damaged vader skin or maul with his robotic legs or even leia with her slave outfit. I wonder what they'd add for custom weapon skins. If they do..
  • Buy it as a Christmas gift for people who you think would like it, that's probably your best option right now. Or just wait and see what they do for the future.
  • How about you wait and see what they will do to fix this POS progressive system first? I guess I am alone in this, but no amount of DLC is going to stop me from wanting things fixed. I would like to be able to play the game and not be reminded that the whole game was built around MTX boxes. The cards, grind, level system just stink of the MTX plan.

As far as Leia's "slave outfit" it would be funny for about 5 sec. The truth is that if they make that skin, then that is all you will see. She will then be in every match in that skin. As much as I hate MTX, I would love to see that skin in a loot box, and watch id10ts spend $100's trying to get it. Of course no one will admit to spending that amount, because then they just come off as creepy. I can't even say the type of people that would spend large amounts for it without getting banned.

As much as I like Star Wars, I would rather that this game fail, then give EA anymore money before it is fixed. I hope others feel the same way as I do.
  • I've already got the deluxe pre order, but I want to help more and support the game so they can make clone wars content ?. Microtrabsactions are gone, so how can I support them?

Most developers and publishers are grateful just by you purchasing the game. However, the greedy always demand MOoooRREE!
  • Why would you want to?

1. The well known ruckus about crystals, crates, and too expensive of unlocks.
    2. The servers are worse now then they ever have been with bugs and disconnects.
    3. They cheap shot their loyal followers with 50 credits in a purchased crate (min 2200 credits) and then nitpick their posts to close them when they grumble about it.

I went up to bat for EA on multiple occasions reminding the numbskulls that EA is a for profit corporation who also has stakeholders to answer to. This caused a lot of personal drama on my end. I'm starting to think I chose the wrong side.
  • Make “helpful” reviews
    Buy multiple copys
    Convince your friends to buy it
    Make friends just so they buy it
    Sell your house to buy crates to pay for free DLC
  • Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    Send me money and I will be sure to pass it on to the appropriate parties.
  • Hanzo wrote: »
    Send me money and I will be sure to pass it on to the appropriate parties.

Hanzo would do more with your funds in consideration for you than they would. These people slap those who have been loyal to them in the face.
  • iceman2kx
    125 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Yea ofc they're bringing back crystals. They've even admitted it, "The ability to purchase crystals in-game will become available at a later date, only after we’ve made changes to the game,"

Just like any other business, they aren't waiting for the social media hype to die down.

source:
    https://www.rollingstone.com/glixel/news/ea-ditches-microtransactions-for-battlefront-ii-release-w512066
  • I am ready to pay for skins, heroes and especially for Clone Wars stuff. I've a lot of money ready to spend on this game. But not for random stuff as always.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Honestly, I don't see how one person can make a difference without a whole lot of work, which I don't think any of us could justify.

Maybe a trip to EA headquarters with the heavy mob might help the community as a whole though. I'm sure we can provide a list of things we'd like addressed.

Be patient with it is probably the best advice anyone could give. We've got through the "PAY to win" phase, and we're coming out of the "SPIN to win" phase.

Eventually I'm sure they'll get to the "PLAY to win" phase, though there may be a few other "INSERT RIDICULOUS IDEA to win" phases on the way that we don't know about.
    PSN: TheSuperWaz // XBL: TheSuperWaz
  • Blazur
    4461 posts Member
    Buy a copy for your friends this Xmas and help keep the population going :)
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • I am ready to pay for skins, heroes and especially for Clone Wars stuff. I've a lot of money ready to spend on this game. But not for random stuff as always.

*looks at username* I'm sure I don't need to convince you that people would spend lots of money on ahsoka skins
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • GeneralHux
    149 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I've already got the deluxe pre order, but I want to help more and support the game so they can make clone wars content ?. Microtrabsactions are gone, so how can I support them?

Support the gaming industry and Star Wars by not supporting this game
  • Microtransactions will be back in some way very soon.
  • Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    Blazur wrote: »

Ha, I am trying to convince a couple friends I game with to get it. It's $35 right now for XB1/PS4.....that's well within gifting price range IMO and a great way to boost the player base.
  • Blazur wrote: »

Excellent idea. Definitely bought a few copies for other star wars fanatics in my life
  • EvazanJr wrote: »
    Microtransactions will be back in some way very soon.

Even their P2W system would get money from me and probably some others. I get so mad when people are BSing their way through everything in those moments of cough up large sums of money to become more powerful
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    I bought both the base game and the deluxe edition separately for ps4 lol
    Psn: Jello770
  • So are we getting the Battlefront 2 GoFundMe Page started or what? I’m in.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    So are we getting the Battlefront 2 GoFundMe Page started or what? I’m in.

If they don't add some from of microtransactions soon, we'll need to. I want this game to continue updating for a long time
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif