criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Do I need to be greater than rank 15?

d0kRX
1302 posts Member
Well I finally reached rank 15, and I thought I had all the requirements to upgrade some of my uncommon star cards to rare, but the game will not let me, do I seriously need to grind out another level to upgrade them (do I need to be greater than rank 15)? If that’s the case then I think maybe they should have worded the requirement a little better. ?
PSN: d0kRX

Replies

• On the crafting screen it tells you exactly what level you need for both overall and star cards
  • d0kRX
    1302 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Twitchy wrote: »
    On the crafting screen it tells you exactly what level you need for both overall and star cards

I know, it says I need rank 15 and trooper level 15. I’m rank 15 and I have officer level 22. But it doesn’t let me upgrade it.
  • You also need to be at a certain overall level. To upgrade all cards to purple you need to have your main level at 25. Ships need to be at lv 15 for blue and 20 for purple. People need to be at 20 for blue and 25 for purple. There are some exceptions for some of the characters, but not many
  • d0kRX
    1302 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    So at what time then will I be able to upgrade just the three cards I want to get to the third level? Cuz it’s got the requirements checked but the option to upgrade is greyed out. It’d be nice to know so that I don’t have to guess when I can upgrade stuff.
  • d0kRX
    1302 posts Member
    I figured it out, I think it just took a little while for the servers to recognize that I had met the requirements.
  • You have to unlock/upgrade most of your cards to uncommon before unlocking them to rare.
  • d0kRX
    1302 posts Member
    EvazanJr wrote: »
    You have to unlock/upgrade most of your cards to uncommon before unlocking them to rare.

My cards are mostly common, yet I was able to upgrade the three uncommons to rare.