criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Continuous music petition

I think you should be able to hear the intros and outros of the heroes when you spawn and you have been defeated and in the cinematics at the beginning and in the end of the starfighter assault matches because they are pretty good.
What do you think?

Replies

• I would like to first have chat enabled during those screens... Can't even say GG after a match
  • I would like to first have chat enabled during those screens... Can't even say GG after a match
    That would be nice, but I’m just saying that I would prefer the music because I don’t really use the chat voice so I don’t know it is really necessary
    I commonly play alone
  • Ther is a setting in the options audio settings where you can adjust how often the music plays. FYI. :wink:
  • Platinum_Tyrant88
    37 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    461emsawti wrote: »
    Ther is a setting in the options audio settings where you can adjust how often the music plays. FYI. :wink:

I think that is what he means. Currently if you choose "Continuous Music" option over the default one the Hero intro and outro themes will no longer play. They only play if you use the default music option. IDK if this is a bug or it is meant to be this way. Personally I was hoping that the Continuous Music option would make the hero themes play all the way through just like it did in Battlefront 2 2005, but that didn't happen :(.
  • 461emsawti wrote: »
    Ther is a setting in the options audio settings where you can adjust how often the music plays. FYI. :wink:

I think that is what he means. Currently if you choose "Continuous Music" option over the default one the Hero intro and outro themes will no longer play. They only play if you use the default music option. IDK if this is a bug or it is meant to be this way. Personally I was hoping that the Continuous Music option would make the hero themes play all the way through just like it did in Battlefront 2 2005, but that didn't happen :(.

That’s a good idea, but it could be a bit stressful to hear the same theme all the time because there are some heroes that doesn’t have a long theme, then there are some people that get large killstreaks so the music has to end at some point
    I also want to mention that I never played battlefront 2005 so I don’t know how it was
  • I see the continuous option, but it seems to lack functionality. I'd love to see themes made for heroes that play for as long as your alive.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • All of this is valid feedback but note that petitions are not allowed on the forums. You can recreate this if you what but without the petition bit however.

Closed.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator, EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator and EA Answers HQ Hero.

Check out the forum rules & guidelines
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!