criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

A Star Wars Army of 2 would be interesting.

I randomly played an army of two game after playing Battlefront and thought why not have a star wars army of 2.

Ea owns army of 2 and has the star wars license at least for a couple more years.

Army of 2 is about Mercenaries with cool mask.

army_of_two_81.jpg

These Guavian Soldiers were introduced in TFA and have cool mask. Put 1 and 1 together.

latest?cb=20170801234604

Ea said they don't want to make single player games anymore but they didn't say anything about co-op
Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.

Replies

• Your idea sounds fun, but I think a star wars game where each player joins a team like first order or resistance for ever sound fun to me. Were each player ranks up and can become offices or better assault troopers etc.... A game that is continues forever not like quick little Battlefront battles like forever war between armies. To discourage players from not caring about being killed each time they died they would lose credits. Each person also has a spawning area in their team base (like star killer base, death star, hoth base, etc) so each time the died they would go their. The reason for this is that in this game you would be able to travel from planet to planet with permission from leader if apart of an army to go to a planet. But a player can also chose to be a average person a just live and make your own rules. Like be a bounty hunter or explore and be feared and so on. There would be AI citizens and soldiers, but it would be mostly multiplayer people playing. Better you are depends on kills to death ratio, loyalty to their leader and team, and how good you respond to things on the battlefield. The best person on the team get to be leader, depending on their team they could be Darth Vader, Leia, etc. So I have way more to tell about this game I wish could be but what do you think? But really this is only about 10% about what I had in mind
  • kind of seems like a cool idea but I don't really think that the need to make another Star Wars shooter. Especially a linear one. There's so many linear sci-fi shooters out there. If they make more Star Wars games it needs to be Lightsaber/force focused gameplay or some sort of open world game with unique gameplay mechanics along the lines of Assassin's Creed or Watch Dogs as opposed to generic shooter game 721, of course an open world gfame presents multiplaywr issues. So I think. sometimes.
  • kind of seems like a cool idea but I don't really think that the need to make another Star Wars shooter. Especially a linear one. There's so many linear sci-fi shooters out there. If they make more Star Wars games it needs to be Lightsaber/force focused gameplay or some sort of open world game with unique gameplay mechanics along the lines of Assassin's Creed or Watch Dogs as opposed to generic shooter game 721, of course an open world gfame presents multiplaywr issues. So I think. sometimes.

maybe something between army of two and republic commando?