criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Is Star Wars Battlefront 2015 dead??

Replies

• ymt190e wrote: »
    I still play SWBF1 on PS4 every day. Walker Assault mainly! You can still find full lobbies on the US & EU servers! Far from dead!

You are a tough opponent on WA....see you around on BF1!!!

hi! i've seen you too! likewise to you :) always good to still be able to find full lobbies. even the competitive community is still active
    I still play SWBF1 on PS4 every day. Walker Assault mainly! You can still find full lobbies on the US & EU servers! Far from dead!

hi! i've seen you too! likewise to you :) always good to still be able to find full lobbies. even the competitive community is still active

Mostly modders remaining on PS4 as far as the comp scene goes
    My name is Bob

Mostly modders remaining on PS4 as far as the comp scene goes

that's primarily why i avoid the cargo and sometimes drop zone lobbies at all cost...
  • tribblz
    67 posts Member
    I've been playing cargo, it has it's fair share of modders, but it isn't too terrible.
  • d0kRX
    1490 posts Member
    edited April 10
    I still play swbf1 and I love it! Wish I could get better at Pulsing. I still have trouble actually hitting anyone with the pulse Cannon.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • I play on the xbox one it's dead first thing in the morning (PST) except for the small modes like blast. However The afternoon (PST) the game is packed & can easily find a match. Even sometimes the DLC playlists (though not all the time)
  • d0kRX wrote: »
    I still play swbf1 and I love it! Wish I could get better at Pulsing. I still have trouble actually hitting anyone with the pulse Cannon.

i just hit 100,000 kills with it XD it's been 1.5 years in the making!
  • My brother yet play it.
    I do some times.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • I'm so glad it hasn't died.
  • But its dead on PC?
  • Prodicate was on the other day
    My name is Bob

• I used to play cargo .. but now its really almost impossible .. full of modders EE3
  • d0kRX
    1490 posts Member
    Cargo is still very doable. I don't mind some modders because I can just whip out the meta of bactaguard ee4 right back at them.
  • the game was fun until mod controllers showed up. burst or rapid fire...
  • Goazon
    10 posts Member
    It needs a revive
  • Finally managed to get on Bespin last night. Was on US East servers, played for two hours before I had to leave. Taken almost 3 months to get games on Bespin. Hoping for more of the same next weekend.
  • JediPacoElFlaco
    1535 posts Member
    edited June 10
    It's a great game. I would like that it has a patch for PS4 Pro and Xbox One X

1bfioawlu399.png
  • I uninstalled BF2017 in favor of BF2015.

EE-3-fast-bursting combat-warp-rolling Bactaguard-jetpackers are a plague, though.

I was happy to get in an Outer Rim Extraction match on Sorosub Refinery yesterday.
    But it turned out to be a Chewbacca (not me) vs. Empire match with little to do for the rest of us Rebels.
    I had almost forgotten how they had ruined Extraction with free hero selection right before they left the game to die.
    Such a pity.
  • I uninstalled BF2017 in favor of BF2015.

EE-3-fast-bursting combat-warp-rolling Bactaguard-jetpackers are a plague, though.

I was happy to get in an Outer Rim Extraction match on Sorosub Refinery yesterday.
    But it turned out to be a Chewbacca (not me) vs. Empire match with little to do for the rest of us Rebels.
    I had almost forgotten how they had ruined Extraction with free hero selection right before they left the game to die.
    Such a pity.

YES. !
  • d0kRX
    1490 posts Member
    paplooo76 wrote: »
    the game was fun until mod controllers showed up. burst or rapid fire...

You can still have fun in it if you play the large game modes and at the right times of day.
  • Got another couple of hours in on Bespin last night (Xbox one). Sunday nights on East US server seems to be on the up again. Hoping for more tonight.
  • Iceninja
    450 posts Member
    Danozx19x wrote: »
    I cannot find a single other player in bf1 and don't have bf2 so I have been sitting at my PS4 fora day and I still haven't found a single player

Check your matchmaking region
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • On pc there is literally nobody playing the battlefront 2015 dlc anymore which sucks because some of those maps are beautiful and its impossible to ^play the dlc maps which you've payed for. They should just give everyone that buys the game the option to play the dlc and add the dlc into the main 40v40 modes rotations
  • First step give everyone the dlc free, second step bring it offline.
  • d0kRX
    1490 posts Member
    First step give everyone the dlc free, second step bring it offline.

Probably won't do it but it really would be awesome. Also I have seen a few pc streamers of battlefront just playing Walker assault. But I'm sure it's not very frequent.
  • Goazon
    10 posts Member
    If anyone’s up for some private matches ee3 jump pack only hit me up my former tag is Google Mapz but now it’s Goazon if your looking for a challenge drop me a dm
  • Finest_Banana
    1829 posts Member
    edited June 21
    Removed
    Post edited by Finest_Banana on
    My name is Bob

• @F8RGE

i want to condemn the nonexistent support from EA/DICE for this game.

1) There aren't patches for PS4 Pro neither Xbox One X.

2) The DLCs should already be free for all people.

And while Battlefront 2 hasn't all heroes, maps and weapons of Battlefront 2015. This one will stay very alive.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • There are still some old bugs. On Turning Point (XB1), doing s standard combat roll results in you rolling into a crouched position instead of standing. The glitch spot on the Goazon Cargo map is also still there. Unfortunately, none of the bugs will get patched.
    My name is Bob

• Finest_Banana
    1829 posts Member
    edited June 21
    Removed
    Post edited by Finest_Banana on
    My name is Bob

• @F8RGE

i want to condemn the nonexistent support from EA/DICE for this game.

1) There aren't patches for PS4 Pro neither Xbox One X.

2) The DLCs should already be free for all people.

And while Battlefront 2 hasn't all heroes, maps and weapons of Battlefront 2015. This one will stay very alive.

#battlefront2015livesmatter
  • bfloo
    16056 posts Member
    ye39ab0yfcn7.png

5char
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• PS4 right now go to cargo.. there are few DB or bd ***** with rappid fire playing there.. any moderators??.. ( insert NOBODY here )

what a frustratin situation.. lucky me.. my subscription end next month and no more online games for me.
  • paplooo76 wrote: »
    PS4 right now go to cargo.. there are few DB or bd **** with rappid fire playing there.. any moderators??.. ( insert NOBODY here )

what a frustratin situation.. lucky me.. my subscription end next month and no more online games for me.

There's basically nothing DICE can do about it, because of the way the mods work. The devices fool the console. It's unfortunate
    My name is Bob

• It's honestly pathetic. It's a disgrace to the integrity of the game. I don't understand how people who use these things feel good about themselves.
    My name is Bob

• It's honestly pathetic. It's a disgrace to the integrity of the game. I don't understand how people who use these things feel good about themselves.

not joking 5 out of 6 in the other team got burst rapid fire againts 6 normal.. NO chance at all and they shoot you 2 times and they "laughing" at you..
    cargo is down.- and again nobody is doing anything...

• this_old_mouse
    2000 posts Member
    edited July 4
    I booted up the game recently after getting frustrated with BF2 HvV and had LOADS of fun in a cargo lobby for a few hours. It was a great throwback to the past. However, the only annoying thing was the amount of scatter gun and ee-4 spammers. There was once about 4 scatter gunners going around one shotting me around every corner. It was pretty annoying but looking past that I had a great time.
    Ps4 East Coast US btw
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Way_Good_Bro
    41 posts Member
    edited July 4
    c'mon we need new players. only $5! lol

kbxrkzc2biab.jpg
  • Corndog75
    201 posts Member
    Xbox one has dried up again, could barely get a 20 v 20 on walker assault last night. At one point rebel side I was on had 7 v 20 imps. No chance of Bespin as usual. Game is dead, so sad.
  • RyanK388
    1886 posts Member
     I have some days where it’s busy but most times it’s dried up 
     I like to play it but are usually can’t play it
     8% of the time I can I find full matches and that’s every day checking but it might have to do with where I live and what time zone I don’t live.
     At least the new battlefront  has full lobbies.
     There is that one time I lucked out and got a Scarif to play.
  • Managed to play Bespin and Death Star last night on US East servers. I am in UK and played from 8pm UK time on Xbox. Best few hours I have had on Battlefront 2015 in months.
  • Corndog75 said:
    Managed to play Bespin and Death Star last night on US East servers. I am in UK and played from 8pm UK time on Xbox. Best few hours I have had on Battlefront 2015 in months.
    Ive been trying the death star all night, in the UK and no games at all, shame as its the best dlc on the game
  • Iceninja
    450 posts Member
    For Xbox the west coast [oregon] is the way to go. You can almost always find a 40 player game and a outer rim match
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • d0kRX
    1490 posts Member
    Hey guys I'm doing a DLC cargo, mini-tournament. Anybody interested in being one of the 4 teams involved?
  • d0kRX said:
    Hey guys I'm doing a DLC cargo, mini-tournament. Anybody interested in being one of the 4 teams involved?
    Im interested. Got a friend who would be too. Idk how tournaments work 
  • RyanK388 said:
     I have some days where it’s busy but most times it’s dried up 
     I like to play it but are usually can’t play it
     8% of the time I can I find full matches and that’s every day checking but it might have to do with where I live and what time zone I don’t live.
     At least the new battlefront  has full lobbies.
     There is that one time I lucked out and got a Scarif to play.
    Join a club and schedule massive group meet ups, that usually works.
    “There is always hope.”
  • d0kRX
    1490 posts Member
    d0kRX said:
    Im interested. Got a friend who would be too. Idk how tournaments work 
    @Scumbagmarty are you on ps4? I'd be more than happy to explain how the tournament will work, and you can get an idea by checking out my post about it below. If you could reply to that post it would be nice so that it bumps it up too.

• On Us West server last night 9pm UK time (Xbox) I played 3 hours solid on Bespin DLC.  Some cracking games too. 
  • Corndog75 said:
    On Us West server last night 9pm UK time (Xbox) I played 3 hours solid on Bespin DLC.  Some cracking games too. 
    Sweet Bespin rules.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Had some time on Scarif DLC last night, US East servers, 9.30pm UK time on Xbox. Been ages since I got on Scarif so enjoyed my couple of hours there. It really is hit and miss, had alot of Bespin time, that has now dried up and Scarif and Death Star has picked up.