criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Yoda's "Master of the Force" star card

It's advertised to deal 50 extra damage at epic yet I've tried it multiple times and it doesn't deal 200 damage

Can we please get a fix for this as I love 1 shotting heavies :)
PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
uruzea55jgr4.png

Replies

• Saboteur6
    301 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    It's advertised to deal 50 extra damage at epic yet I've tried it multiple times and it doesn't deal 200 damage

I'd have to test again post-patch but I think it only does 150 at max Unleash charge. Master of the Force had the effect of once Yoda's Unleash blue bar was full, the aggressor took an immediate 50 damage like a proc. Even without Yoda triggering Unleash push.

(Old Patch) HvV-Brawler/Support Yoda Teamfight Series
    (Old Patch) Yoda - Block/Unleash video guide

• Saboteur6 wrote: »

I'd have to test again post-patch but I think it only does 150 at max Unleash charge. Master of the Force had the effect of once Yoda's Unleash blue bar was full, the aggressor took an immediate 50 damage like a proc. Even without Yoda triggering Unleash push.

I've been using it when it's at full range and it seems to leave them with 20 or so health
    PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • I'll record and upload my testing in this thread to show what I mean

• Saboteur6
    301 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Ok here we go. Basically the Star Card just adds a damage "proc" that triggers once his Unleash blue bar hits max or is at "full range". I suppose it might feel like his Unleash force push does more damage with this card but that's just because Unleash builds in effect size and damage the more incoming blasterfire / lightning damage Yoda receives.
    Baseline: 100 damage capping at 175 off of a maxed blue bar Unleash (+ proc damage from Star Card at max blue bar) .

Pay attention to Phasma's screen and her health once Yoda gains full blue bar on Unleash as he blocks.

Yoda - Master of the Force testing.