criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

Snoke Premiere Skin for Palpatine?

Basically, ya turn Palpatine into Snoke. Think of the Injustice 2 premiere skins, where it changes the Flash into the Reverse Flash, Green Lantern into Jon Stewart, Supergirl into Powergirl, etc.
If ya don't know what I mean, basically has the same gameplay, skin changes the character completely, and changes the voice of said character.
qx08b.gif

Replies

• Eh this isn't Injustice 2, I'd rather not that have that tbh.
  • Eh this isn't Injustice 2, I'd rather not that have that tbh.

Snoke didn't fight at all, and he seems just like Palpatine. So I'd rather see the premiere skin for Palpatine.
    qx08b.gif

• bfloo
    15522 posts Member
    Palpatine is too great a character to give him a useless characters skin
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

Blame Rian for ruining his character.
    qx08b.gif

• bfloo
    15522 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

Already do ;)
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

Blame Abrams for empty mystery boxes

Yeah this. Snoke was a palps wannabe
  • Come on guys, if Greedo could be a hero who didn't even shoot his gun for fifteen years untill George edited it in, Snoke showed enough for a caracter concept if they wanted to make him.

He's pretty much about force telekinesis manipulation so I'd imagine throws, holds, pulls. Maybe a mind link type power that could be the villains version of insight.

I'm not saying I want him, even though I actually wouldn't mind and loved all films, with including the new ones. We just have so many other people I'd like to see added first. In the ultimate dream scenario where they keep putting out content for four years heck yeah, bring him on. In a realistic world where well be lucky to get the big three from the PT, Poe and a rival, and then a few more characters I don't think think I'd want a spot spent on him.

Plus I don't know what you'd do for a rival unless you went out of time period.