criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

How many crafting parts do you have?

d0kRX
1407 posts Member
I have about 380 right now, but I always spend them nearly as fast as I get them.
PSN: d0kRX

Replies

• 6125 crafting parts
  • About 500, I would like to improve my officer, however since it's level 20, I would need to waste a lot to get to the level 25 needed to open up the chance to upgrade to purple. My other option is starting to boost Chewie from blue to purple, but he's capable of beating anyone as is in HvV. So I'm probably going to invest in Bossk, I have only blue and I'm not that good with him yet, but he is fun to play as.
  • d0kRX
    1407 posts Member
    Zdenka wrote: »
    6125 crafting parts

Wow that’s a lot! What are you waiting for?
  • I've been saving lately because most of my troopers are where I want them (though my loadouts may change soon to adapt to new styles of play) and I haven't spent any parts to upgrade heroes because I want to play them more to see what loadouts I want to use (I bailed on HvV due to afk, haven't gone back... and ga doesn't give me enough hero time to really get a feel for who I want to use most often and how).

So I'm around... 1300-1400, maybe? Haven't paid much attention lately. I figure by the time I get to 2500 or better, I'll have an idea where I want to upgrade.
  • About 700. I stopped playing the day after the DLC dropped, but I log in every day to collect my daily crate :)

Like many, I'm saving waiting for "something", I just don't know what it is yet or when/if we'll get it.

Santa? Anyone? :dizzy:

Merry Christmas all.
    PSN: TheSuperWaz // XBL: TheSuperWaz
  • d0kRX wrote: »
    Wow that’s a lot! What are you waiting for?
    well my main have most purple cards i need/use
    heroes i don't play
    and starfighter i don't know which cards to upgrade :)

• Is there a reason to save them, or is it just wishful thinking that something better will come along in the future?
  • d0kRX
    1407 posts Member
    Is there a reason to save them, or is it just wishful thinking that something better will come along in the future?

I just save them and spend them as part of whatever cards I want to upgrade. Personally I don’t know though, maybe people save them because they aren’t sure what they want to upgrade yet.
  • Mystical
    259 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    About 1100, not used any since the game came out. Almost have 150k credits saved too, not spent any of it except to buy Leia. (I am waiting for customization in the game to release, don't care about star cards, if I can craft the custom armor/suits for my characters then I will spend it all on that instead).
  • yeah, i don't know what to upgrade, since i play only one class, i could play 2 more classes, some have blue starcards already, so its just little more range or less CD
    when you play Blast the CD is totally unimportent, because you die faster as the CD is done :)
  • d0kRX
    1407 posts Member
    Mystical wrote: »
    About 1100, not used any since the game came out. Almost have 150k credits saved too, not spent any of it except to buy Leia. (I am waiting for customization in the game to release, don't care about star cards, if I can craft the custom armor/suits for my characters then I will spend it all on that instead).

That’s awesome, I hope they release those customizations sooner than later.
  • Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    I try to save them up for epics, but I end up spending them. I have less than 200 right now.
  • Around 1400. Upgrading lando next
  • 30 at the moment. Had 1200 yesterday but I spent it all to get Kylo to 25 and upgrade the 2 rares I had to epic. The other card I already had epic by default from the pre order.

Slot 1: Epic level for AOE increase on freeze

Slot 2: Epic level for increase lunge distance for frenzy

Slot 3: Epic level for increase number of strikes for frenzy

Freeze and frenzy is a great combo for both enemy infantry and heroes.

• johnny_mercury
    4161 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I generally stay around 500, I either use them to level up one to L4 or level some to L3, heroes and starfighters only.
  • I have five or 10. Thank you for asking
    Ace speeder pilot.
    http://bit.ly/2smYu2B playa from day 1 when shift was real
  • I have 5520 Crafting parts. When update comes out in April, I will be able to convert them to 138 skill points.
  • 14.500 parts.
  • 480 crafting parts.
  • gzcnr
    290 posts Member
    AsariSith wrote: »
    14.500 parts.

Wow. What level your soldiers and heroes are? It must be difficult to level up while saving so much crafting parts.
  • 5,560cp
  • 1960 crafting parts
    Two players on different teams....
    1 credit for join a game that ends.

b6vzww.jpg
  • gzcnr wrote: »
    14.500 parts.

Wow. What level your soldiers and heroes are? It must be difficult to level up while saving so much crafting parts.

About average level. I mostly got my blue and green cards from crate rng. Never touched the crafting parts from day one.
  • 2500 parts as of now. Originally intent was to save up for Obi Wan and Grievous, though that hope seems to be fading away :/
  • 2040 exactly. So 51 Skill Point in april.
  • gzcnr
    290 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    gzcnr wrote: »
    14.500 parts.

About average level. I mostly got my blue and green cards from crate rng. Never touched the crafting parts from day one.

You know that you won’t be able to level up your soldiers and heroes using converted skill points right? I mean if you have a lvl 15 hero u won’t be able to unlock purple cards with your cp skill points. You have to play them to be able to unlock
    purple cards till level 25. And you will get 10 new skill points during the process. I think you will have more skill points than u can ever use.
  • Meguro
    355 posts Member
  • 4600 for april
    What could be the big news? The big news for me is that Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi are said to be definitively playable in the future. Unfortunately, the fact that these two are coming to the game is now considered the big news. While these are the foundation stones of the Star Wars universe. Very sad.
  • t3hBar0n
    5000 posts Member
    2600, given the level I was already at, I will be able to purple every card of every hero, as well as finish off every purple for the vehicles/enforcers/troopers I use.
  • Only 1600cp and around 50k credits but I have already purpled most of the cards I use the most. My basic classes are all 48 - 50 LVL and I'm max rank 50.
  • AsariSith
    321 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    14.500 parts.

You know that you won’t be able to level up your soldiers and heroes using converted skill points right? I mean if you have a lvl 15 hero u won’t be able to unlock purple cards with your cp skill points. You have to play them to be able to unlock
    purple cards till level 25. And you will get 10 new skill points during the process. I think you will have more skill points than u can ever use.

I'm leveling them now. In fact I've got all the cards I mainly use to purple due to the new progression system. So the crafting parts that will change to cp will be useless. Basically saying I wasted tons of my time and hour on grinding crafting parts that I never even used or got the chance to use any at all....fml
  • Meguro
    355 posts Member
    14.500 parts.

Assuming he has every hero at level 25 he can stop right there and upgrade every single card with his converted credits to skill points in April. That's still a 240 skill points requirement for all of his heroes and villains to be at lvl 40, which translates to plenty of hours of gameplay. He'll also still have skill points left to upgrade upcoming heroes or, if he chooses, any card in GA or SA.