criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Luke should be able to repulse mid air.

I think allowing for this combo would give Luke a solid buff and make him feel like a competent hero to run with.

It would be even cooler if you could change his damage bonus on repulse to one that works like Yoda's unleashed, where the higher you jump the stronger the repulse gets. Thoughts?

Replies

• Wouldn’t mind that.

My biggest issue with Luke is that both push and repulse push people out of range of his terrible ‘Rush’ ability so there’s no synergy between them.

I think they need to increase he range on Rush by about 30-40%.

That would do wonders for him.
  • koprich wrote: »
    Wouldn’t mind that.

My biggest issue with Luke is that both push and repulse push people out of range of his terrible ‘Rush’ ability so there’s no synergy between them.

I think they need to increase he range on Rush by about 30-40%.

That would do wonders for him.

I'd like to see a real time impact modifier added to unleash, push, and repulse. By that, I mean something you do with your buttons that will determine how far away the target is pushed. For example, if you tap quickly, they basically just get thrown to the ground. If you hold it for a split second longer, they get the full ragdoll across the map effect.
  • This ability was ripped straight out of the force unleashed series and somehow made worse.
  • I'd like to see his Force repulse and push work faster. The animation makes it so telegraphed that Vader/Maul/Kylo have time to use one of their stun abilities and cancels it out.