criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Who is the best?

What I am seriously missing in this game is ANY sort of way to compare yourself or stats to any other player.
Why is there no global ranking?

I want to see who the best fighter pilot is, for example. I want to be able to climb up the ranks!

This would SERIOUSLY give people a boost in motivation.

Replies

• datatek wrote: »
    What I am seriously missing in this game is ANY sort of way to compare yourself or stats to any other player.
    Why is there no global ranking?

I want to see who the best fighter pilot is, for example. I want to be able to climb up the ranks!

This would SERIOUSLY give people a boost in motivation.

For some people yes it would add motivation. Adding tracked stats should have zero negative effects for those that don’t care to track their stats. No real reason for it not to be there.

I like checking my stats in other games, Battlefield for example, not to compare to other players but to see if my skill level is progressing.

That being said the lack of stats in this game has not detracted from the massive amounts of fun I have been having with it. Basicly each individual game is a self contained thing. You can see who the best players in that game were via the score board and see where you stacked up. Then grab your controller (or MnK for the Master Race) and get ready to do it all again.

• stylus
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    You can climb all you want, but I'll always be there to knock you back down...

(you have no idea if I can back that claim)
    Post edited by stylus on
  • This is really an issue now. In Starfighter Assault I am consistently either best or at least top 3. There's no motivation anymore. If I can compare myself with other players globally, then I would still have that ladder to climb up.
  • I'm close to quitting the game because there's just no challenge anymore.

Please include ranks and matchmaking! I want to be able to challenge the best pilots!

It's actually pretty boring now because I just win.
    I'm close to quitting the game because there's just no challenge anymore.

Please include ranks and matchmaking! I want to be able to challenge the best pilots!

Add me on PSN if you want. On Starfighter I'm always first. My record is 149 elimination in one game, 80 killstreak (I have video for this) in another match and 30k points best score.

Add me on PSN if you want. On Starfighter I'm always first. My record is 149 elimination in one game, 80 killstreak (I have video for this) in another match and 30k points best score.

I'm on PC :-(

No challange cus no private servers to play 4v4 team HvV thats it or 8v8, 10v10 Strike/Blast, Because no chalange to wipe one afk and 3 kiddos who are thinking Vader is immortal and than rage about cheat/hack... just rofl BF1 got private matches possibilities...
    datatek wrote: »

Pal show me this on PC agains decent players and I call you god :-D just kek everyone can beat 8 years old kids on PSN pfff
  • I believe some kind of stats page is coming fairly soon, probably with the updated progression system. I'm kind of dreading to see what my KD is lol
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF

Pal show me this on PC agains decent players and I call you god :-D just kek everyone can beat 8 years old kids on PSN pfff

Sorrry, I don't quite understand what you are saying.

What I meant is that I can't add someone on PSN because I'm not on a PlayStation.
  • Another blowhard thread.

Yawn.
  • Its certainly not me. A vet of all the Rogue Squadron games and many hours put into this yet at Starfighter Assault I usually come in last place over 95 percent of the time. No matter how many eliminations I have and how hard I hustle, there is a name on top of my team who gets like 2-3 times as many as I have. I get 5 they get 15, 15 they get 45, 35 (which is HUSTLING for me) they get 75.

For me its the Kobay ashi Maru..................a test...a battle......I cannot win. I'm just Bantha Fodder it seems.

But know this........................I know when players are playing objective and when they do not. If a player has 3 kills and 5000 points and another has 17 and just a lil more points they did not play obj....shame on them..........NAME AND SHAME!...........just kidding....its just a game right?

But seriously, I don't know why I play anymore. I just have nothing better to do at the moment.
  • EV02AAA wrote: »
    Another blowhard thread.

Yawn.

The point of this thread (which you evidently didn't understand) is the unfortunate lack of means of discerning blowhards from good players.
    This is really an issue now. In Starfighter Assault I am consistently either best or at least top 3. There's no motivation anymore. If I can compare myself with other players globally, then I would still have that ladder to climb up.

I can't tell whether you're a good player or not, but I can sure as heck tell you're a Blowhard.
  • EV02AAA wrote: »
    This is really an issue now. In Starfighter Assault I am consistently either best or at least top 3. There's no motivation anymore. If I can compare myself with other players globally, then I would still have that ladder to climb up.

I can't tell whether you're a good player or not, but I can sure as heck tell you're a Blowhard.

Shrug. I can't make you understand what the thread is about. Maybe your wet nurse can help you with that.
    In any case, I hope that stats get introduced soon.