criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Vader's block glitch

Sometimes during the game, specially in heroes vs villans matches,
Vader's block suddenly stops working, and it only works with respawn.

Replies

• Sometimes during the game, specially in heroes vs villans matches,
    Vader's block suddenly stops working, and it only works with respawn.

****ing hate that nonsense... happens at least once per match resulting in an instant death
    "Revenge is not the Jedi way.."
    giphy.gif

• I think it comes from Focused Rage - after its duration ends your block drops. Can anyone confirm this theory?
  • just happened to me.... i also noticed a huge trend of being on the receiving end of vader's choke , coming out of it i cant use my abilities.

since we're on the subject...

i also noticed Han's shoulder charge only knocks down the target 1 out of 10 times

today on Rey i noticed (it may have been the aim assist feature) that when i hit dashing strike it would not go in the direction i was facing/aiming... it would turn slightly and send me way off course.

and idk if its lag but im having a very hard time lately landing lightsaber strikes on enemies im literally right on top of (not rolling) and i just wiff

and the past few days im noticing a stronger stagger effect when being struck by a lightsaber.... ill spam my roll button (havnt exhausted my rolls) and ill eat 4 strikes before the roll takes place... and for a blaster use... or anyone... receiving 3-4 saber blows is pretty much game over

could be latency, but anyone else notcing these things?