criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

General wish list

Let’s make this wish list big so the devs read it!

Replies

• 1. I would like to see better lightsaber combat with clashes and chain attacks because it’s pretty boring and it requires less hability than in the previous game, honestly, but it has better animations, just these combat dynamics improvements and it will be perfect
    2. These precuel heroes: Obi Wan with General Greivous, Anakin with Dooku, Mace Windu or Captain Rex with Jango Fett, Ashoka with Ventress
    3. Other game modes such as Galactic Conquest and Cargo
    4. The customization of classes and reinforcements and the option to be male or female (I’m not machist, I just want my classes and reinforcements to be avatars of me)
    5. Server browser and private matches
    6. No cross era heroes in Galactic Assault and Starfighter Assault (and eventually Galactic Conquest if it makes into the game) when we get enough heroes for each era
    7. Arcade multiplayer modes with AI heroes and all maps, including the DLC’s ones
    8. Squad system that allows you to really have team play with friends
    9. Balance in the way you get battle points and real bonuses for team play and headshots
    10. Balance in weapons and attachments and buff the default weapons because nobody uses them
    11. Nerf the heavy class and the blurrg of the officer (specially the explosive shot attachment) and the vanguard of the assault class and the CR-2
    12. Dual seat vehicles even for heroes
    13. That the heroes can use the turrets
    14. Fix the AFK problem at all
    15. Fix the rolling-dodging spamming problem
    16. Balance Palpatine (I suggest decreasing the maximum health he can regenerate and to make him incapable of killing you behind walls with his lightning and his abilities) and ALL the wookiees because they will kill you almost always, specially Chewbacca
    17. More reinforcements for the light side because it’s so annoying to see the wokiees everywhere
    18. More communication from the devs
  • NeoExcidious
    1935 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    The discussion was closed :)

1. Meh...
    2. Some of these are already scheduled to come early Jan I think.
    3. Probably won’t happen for a while.
    4. Already scheduled.
    5. Probably not gonna happen, seems like the core of the game is built around the current system.
    6. This will not change.
    7. “Make this multiplayer game single player” requests will probably continue to be ignored, as they should.
    8. From your xp as an armchair dev, how would you build this perfect squad system?
    9. I think you’re describing COD, maybe play that instead?
    10. Meh balance talk; default weapons are not meant to be used as primary that’s why they have no attachments.
    11. Nope, just get better at countering them.
    12. Not gonna happen.
    13. Nope, that’s not necessary and would probably cause balance issues
    14. Work in progress, be patient.
    15. There isn’t one. Cooldowns exist.
    16. No balance issue for Palpy, just need to fix the current wall hack exploit (dark aura should go through walls, everything else shouldn’t). Wookies are fine, minus a few minor advantages (like rolling while in overload). Chewbacca was already “balanced”, moving on to more pressing matters.
    17. Probably a work in progress but what do you have against wookiees?
    18. Can’t work on actual game improvements if they’re busy reading all previous 17 points of yours plus the myriad of other “great ideas” typed everyday by nerf herders, crybabies and suggestion-rich philanthropists that want to turn BFII into their own personalized version of the game.

NeoX
    Post edited by NeoExcidious on
    NeoX
  • The discussion was closed.

What do you mean? There has been another one? I didn’t know
  • No I was jk. Read the edited post.
    NeoX
  • The discussion was closed :)

1. Meh...
    4. Already scheduled.
    5. Probably not gonna happen, seems like the core of the game is built around the current system.
    6. This will not change.
    7. “Make this multiplayer game single player” requests will probably continue to be ignored, as they should.
    8. From your xp as an armchair dev, how would you build this perfect squad system?
    10. Meh balance talk; default weapons are not meant to be used as primary that’s why they have no attachments.
    12. Not gonna happen.
    16. No balance issue for Palpy, just need to fix the current wall hack exploit (dark aura should go through walls, everything else shouldn’t). Wookies are fine, minus a few minor advantages (like rolling while in overload). Chewbacca was already “balanced”, moving on to more pressing matters.
    18. Can’t work on actual game improvements if they’re busy reading all previous 17 points of yours plus the myriad of other “great ideas” typed everyday by nerf herders, crybabies and suggestion-rich philanthropists that want to turn BFII into their own personalized version of the game.

NeoX

5. In the previous battlefront this feature was added post launch, I don’t see why it could be the same here
    6. Somewhere I read that it would eventually happen
    7. I don’t see what’s the matter, I think arcade is to explore maps, experiment and practice in different sircunstances and stages
    8. I think the squad system is pretty good right now but its only disadvantage is that you can’t play with friends entirely and it doesn’t gives you more points for that squad team play as in Starfighter Assault for attacking the same objective or staying together as in the alpha
    9. I say this because it actually does in Arcade and almost nobody uses correctly the officer (I know it can be because of the players, but for example, if you equip the officer presence star card it only gives you one point every 3 seconds)
    10. Why not? They are according to the era, for example the DC-15LE was designed to defeat droids so against stormtroopers it would not make sense and viceversa unless you use the ion shot so I think the best weapons should be the default ones because, you’re right, the doesn’t have attachments and that a disadvantage against other weapons
    11. What do you mean? The blurrg’s explosive shot is OP! It doesn’t has any real disadvantage and it melt you in two shots, the CR-2 with the reduced recoil kills you in two second too, the vanguard kills you in one shot and heroes almost in two and the century makes you even harder to kill and if you upgrade it you melt people too and you regenerate health, and the lightsaber heroes can’t block explosive shots of any type
    12. In the files, it almost there! And the speeder bike has it already but unfinished, and if they add Galactic Conquest they will have to added it in some way
    13. Why? that makes you vulnerable and with no mobility
    15. Even with that, it makes impossible to kill other heroes in HvV and you’re always death if you try it
    16. Palpatine is hardly defeated because he regenerates too much health and his front dodging makes him unreachable, it’s a glitch where you have infinite overload hability and of you target an enemy you will kill him in one shot and if its an enforcer in three shots if you don’t use the overload. Chewbacca is even more powerful than the wokiee warrior and his bow caster has no overheat and you can charge it if you want to make it even more deadly, his charge slam is ok, but his furious bow caster and the shock grenade kills everyone, no matter if it’s a vehicle or a heroe or reinforcement or soldier
    17. I have nothing against wokiees, I love them but they need to be fixed and we have more enforcer on the dark side as the B2 battle droid, the death trooper and the first order flamethrower
    18. I agree with you, but almost everybody says the same things, I made this thread to have some order, so the devs can read everything in one place
    NOTE: I just made this a wish list and I enjoyed replaying to you but it will be a caos if we continue doing this so I would prefer that others post their wish lists. What would you like to see @NeoExcidious? Which is your wish list?
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
  • Fair enough on your last note.

I wish for time to go by faster so we can experience all the new content coming to us early January (afaik).

To put things simply, I’m all about fixing exploits but I don’t like balancing suggestions because simply put: the devs know better and the players don’t always analyze the possible ramifications of their suggested “improvements”.

NeoX
  • 1) I'd like to see each class have three customizable subclass options, so I won't need to sit there and change my cards, weapons, or attachments every time I play a different mode or something.
    2) Better map balance. For example, attacking the first phase on Takodana is a nightmare. Once you're out of the spawn, you're immediately shot from three or four different directions. Less reliance on choke points would be great as well.
    3) Contested objectives should require defenders to have half of the number of attackers on the objective, rounded down, to stop progression. Having 1 defender being able to stop 12 attackers from securing an objective is a joke.
    4) Speeders shouldn't kill you from super slow impacts. I've been hit by an actual car going much faster than the speeders in this game sometimes, and I didn't die.
    5) Better progression.
    6) Crafting parts for dupes.
    7) Crafting parts for round completion. Winners could get 10 or 15, losers get 5.
    8) Eliminations instead of kills for weapon progression and attachments.
    9) Better matchmaking.
    10) Improved balance.
    11) Fix bugs and glitches.
  • d0kRX
    1425 posts Member
    The discussion was closed :)

1. Meh...
    4. Already scheduled.
    6. This will not change.
    12. Not gonna happen.

NeoX

This, ALL of this! I totally agree on all of it.
    PSN: d0kRX