criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

AT-AT Orbital Strike Broke?

Is anyone else having an issue with the orbital strike not working on Endor? It works sometimes on Hoth but never works on Endor on the rebel side. I think the Sith have power over rebel minds during the invasion.

Replies

• It's not supposed to work on Endor because it's a stolen AT-AT. They should grey out the ability though.
    - Matt (Definitely not Kylo Ren)
  • Porkmeat wrote: »
    It's not supposed to work on Endor because it's a stolen AT-AT. They should grey out the ability though.

I thought it was a bug, is that confirmed because its not greyed out?
  • They should add another ability, like radar. Or as mentioned above grey out the feature.
  • Porkmeat wrote: »
    It's not supposed to work on Endor because it's a stolen AT-AT. They should grey out the ability though.

I thought it was a bug, is that confirmed because its not greyed out?

Yeah it's confirmed, it has always been like this.
    - Matt (Definitely not Kylo Ren)
  • It has worked twice for me so it's a glitch that it has worked or that it doesn't work 99% of the time.
  • It has worked twice for me so it's a glitch that it has worked or that it doesn't work 99% of the time.

hmmm...