criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Do Devs really read their own forums?

It's just a simple question, not trying to be harsh. I've been posting on here for a while and I don't believe any dev has responded to anything I've seen. I mean I see plenty of moderators, just not devs. I feel they should be taking a look here more because people have some pretty great ideas on here.

Replies

• T0TALfps
    1186 posts EA Community Manager
    They frequent the forums a fair bit, mostly reading some feedback threads, however they do create their own threads and post where they can (and have time to do so).
    I feel they should be taking a look here more because people have some pretty great ideas on here.

Part of my role is to compile reports that list a lot of feedback, ideas and bugs. These are sent through to the team on a regular basis, so chances are your ideas that you are creating are actually being read - if not by me or someone else on the community team but by developers too.

beq77m6aitvn.png
    EA Community Coordinator, Anthem, Battlefield & Battlefront
    Twitter - Board Guidelines
    // Some of my posts may not represent the opinions of EA or DICE.
  • T0TALfps wrote: »
    They frequent the forums a fair bit, mostly reading some feedback threads, however they do create their own threads and post where they can (and have time to do so).
    I feel they should be taking a look here more because people have some pretty great ideas on here.

Part of my role is to compile reports that list a lot of feedback, ideas and bugs. These are sent through to the team on a regular basis, so chances are your ideas that you are creating are actually being read - if not by me or someone else on the community team but by developers too.

Okay cool, I was thinking maybe the mods would send in what they think would be worth looking at. Thanks!
  • T0TALfps
    1186 posts EA Community Manager
    No problem, thanks for being a part of the community! :smiley:

I'll go ahead and lock this down as its been responded to now, cheers!
    beq77m6aitvn.png
    EA Community Coordinator, Anthem, Battlefield & Battlefront
    Twitter - Board Guidelines
    // Some of my posts may not represent the opinions of EA or DICE.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!