criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Holographic View Toggle Option

It'd be great if there were an option to turn on / off the holographic effect for viewing character models in the primary menu, in-game loadout screen just before spawning, and at the end of rounds that display the top five players.
This would especially be more effective if character customisations come into the game as it'd allow better visibility towards details and colours.
Anyone on board with this potential option?
"DEW IT."
p1jlhhgtai3b.png
"I am the Senate."

Replies

• Yes, definitely. I personally can't stand the holograms. At first it was like "oh cool" but now I'm sick to death of them.
  • moondynemc wrote: »
    Yes, definitely. I personally can't stand the holograms. At first it was like "oh cool" but now I'm sick to death of them.

I like the hologram theme effect and get why it's there, I would just prefer for there to be an option to turn it on or off
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • MWB33
    1381 posts Member
    I like the holograms. I'm hoping that when customization finally drops that in the primary menu we'll get proper view...at least when actually changing skins. I would also like for the hologram that appears to change. Each time I highlight a class such as assault, show me a different faction/era skin for the options I've selected.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • moondynemc wrote: »
    Yes, definitely. I personally can't stand the holograms. At first it was like "oh cool" but now I'm sick to death of them.

I like the hologram theme effect and get why it's there, I would just prefer for there to be an option to turn it on or off

There's a mod that, takes the holograms off.
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    Please DICE. The models and saberglows look so so good without the holographic effect, which by the way, makes the game look really cheap imo.
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Anoh wrote: »
    Please DICE. The models and saberglows look so so good without the holographic effect, which by the way, makes the game look really cheap imo.

I agree with this except for the cheap part
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    Anoh wrote: »

You don't find the game cheap looking with the holographic effect ? On PS4 it looks awful
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Anoh wrote: »

You don't find the game cheap looking with the holographic effect ? On PS4 it looks awful

It's should be an option to switch off on your console can be that hard could it

• There is a mod for it, looks amazing.
  • Hailmick wrote: »

It's should be an option to switch off on your console can be that hard could it

"DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • OOM19
    2831 posts Member
    I like the Holograms but it would be nice to be able to turn them off
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

Suppor The Latest OOM-9 Thread
    [url="https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/121855/grievous-vs-oom-9/p1/p1[/url]

jexdw69dwod3.png
  • OOM19 wrote: »
    I like the Holograms but it would be nice to be able to turn them off

This
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."