criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Bummed my cousin hates BF2

d0kRX
1302 posts Member
So my cousin hates BF2, because of the blurrg, ion turret, and CR2.

He mains officer mostly, and he just doesn't like alot of things they did with the game. I can't list them all. He absolutely loves BF1, especially cargo and extraction. I try to convince him that BF2 isn't that bad, that it has its quirks, that it's still fun. But he doesn't buy it. He was getting so frustrated as we were playing against an organized team in strike tonight. I kinda feel his pain but there really isn't alot a player can do against organized opposition.

I wonder how to convince him to still play it with me.
PSN: d0kRX

Replies

• Cool story m8
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • d0kRX
    1302 posts Member
    Cool story m8

Thanks mate.
  • Hailmick
    338 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Best thing for him to do is try to screw up there day in some way you'll never beat a team of great players but you can frustrate them I do this with flash grenade blaster turret and battle commands all improved or use there tactics against them
  • avmav
    533 posts Member
    I tried Strike and I can't stand it
  • The game was rated 'do not buy'.
    If I knew then what I know now I would not have wasted my $..
    I paid $80 twice so I could play online with my kids and they dont even want to play.
    At this point, Im just tying to get my $ out of it.
    Ace speeder pilot.
    http://bit.ly/2smYu2B playa from day 1 when shift was real
  • d0kRX
    1302 posts Member
    EightMile wrote: »
    The game was rated 'do not buy'.
    If I knew then what I know now I would not have wasted my $..
    I paid $80 twice so I could play online with my kids and they dont even want to play.
    At this point, Im just tying to get my $ out of it.

At least I didn't pay that much! It's still a fun game, maybe it'll get better, maybe.

I hope it does anyway. I suppose I'll just play BF1 with my cousin and try to play with other players.
  • Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    Jesus, you took him into Strike?

Why do you hate him?
  • d0kRX
    1302 posts Member
    He likes strike better than galactic assault, I didn't take him there.
  • Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    Ok, well, he "likes" a mode that is very punishing for casual players. This mode seems to be a favorite for organized groups and pubstomping happens here most often in my experience. If he doesn't like GA and Strike is obviously frustrating him maybe give SA or Blast a shot.
  • d0kRX
    1302 posts Member
    Hanzo wrote: »
    Ok, well, he "likes" a mode that is very punishing for casual players. This mode seems to be a favorite for organized groups and pubstomping happens here most often in my experience. If he doesn't like GA and Strike is obviously frustrating him maybe give SA or Blast a shot.

I think you're right, lots of "teams" and "clans" only play strike.