criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

SWBFII - The Last Jedi Season: Week 6 Heroes vs. Villains

This weeks The Last Jedi Season updates are about to go live!

1/10/18
WEEK 6 FACTION CHALLENGE:

This week’s Faction Challenge is heroic! To win, you’ll need to kill 50 Heroes. As a reminder, the winning faction will receive 4,000 credits and 75 Parts, while the losing faction will claim only 2,000 credits and 35 Parts at the end of each week. At the end of the season, the winning faction will claim a much greater reward – 1 Epic Star Card. The losing faction? They can claim 1 Rare Star Card. But both sides can also claim 3 Uncommon Star Cards!

NEW DAILY CHALLENGES:

Play three rounds of Heroes vs. Villains in 48 hours starting January 10 and get 500 Credits. Also, starting January 11, First Order can get 25 Parts when you get 10 enemies with a hero blaster in 48 hours, while Resistance can get 25 Parts with 10 kills in 48 hours using a light saber.

1/12/18
WEEKEND CHALLENGE:

Kill 20 Heroes and get 500 Credits. But you have to do it within 72 hours.

1/14/18
HEROES VS. VILLAINS SUNDAY

When playing Heroes vs. Villains today you can play on Jakku, Starkiller Base, and Takodana.

See you in-game this week!
Thanks
Sledgehammer70
Star Wars Battlefront Community Guy

Replies

• My Two heroes I be using this week: Boba and Yoda
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • 1/14/18
    When playing Heroes vs. Villains today you can play on Jakku, Starkiller Base, and Takodana.

Could somebody please explain me the meaning of this? Does this mean that on Sunday the maps for HvV will only be those 3?
    Deeply disappointed by this game and the way it is being handled.
    My hopes in this game after April's announcement: LOST.
  • Awesome! Looks like I will be playing alot of Heroes vs Villians this weekend which I am happy with, can work towards some challenges. Only have Luke/Finn and Iden/Phasma left so will be focussing on them.
  • ThirdDegreePun
    1974 posts Member
    edited January 10
    1/14/18

Could somebody please explain me the meaning of this? Does this mean that on Sunday the maps for HvV will only be those 3?

Correct. I think the limited playlists are the weirdest and most foolish part of these seasons. Playing only a small number of maps doesn't make any sense. Rather playlists should be reordered to have these maps more prevalent, especially if they're new additions, otherwise I would always rather more map variety than less.

As for the whole [X Game Mode] Sundays thing, I think they should instead just double the credit rewards for playing matches. Much better incentive to play and more exciting.
  • Great, not going to be much help for first order this week as for some reason I can still only fire weapons as hero or villain whilst running. I have enough trouble getting headshots as it is without having to run as well. Strangely sabres work fine.
  • In my challenges it says there is a secret achievement? 0/5
  • Darth_Dave wrote: »
    In my challenges it says there is a secret achievement? 0/5

I seen that too no idea what it is?
  • I'm also wondering what the hidden achievement is. It just tells me that I can get an epic Finn crate.
  • MasterJediYoda7
    13 posts Member
    edited January 10
    Hexis wrote: »
    I'm also wondering what the hidden achievement is. It just tells me that I can get an epic Finn crate.

If that's the same one I saw on mine this morning it's completing all of the Season Challenges. The ones that were available for the whole season. As far as I can remember it was the 50 kills per class, 25,000 Battlepoints, 20 kills with each starfighter class and I don't remember the others. The new one this week is kill 50 heroes.
  • Today I got 2k and 35 scrap pieces for week 6 and joined first order. it means first order lost last week or is losing overall?
  • Today I got 2k and 35 scrap pieces for week 6 and joined first order. it means first order lost last week or is losing overall?

Lost last week. One more to go!
  • I received a celebration crate this afternoon and looking on here it’s for winning in the faction war as I got 4K credits.
  • Idk if it's the same for PS4 and PC, but with Xbox, the FO has won 3 weeks and the resistance has won 2 weeks. Who gets the epic star card if it's a tie? Also, why would you make the number of weeks even lol
  • Hexis wrote: »
    I'm also wondering what the hidden achievement is. It just tells me that I can get an epic Finn crate.

the hidden achievement is a bug, its the other factions crate they earn for completing all the challenges (Phasma/Finn).
    HellsAnvil wrote: »
    Idk if it's the same for PS4 and PC, but with Xbox, the FO has won 3 weeks and the resistance has won 2 weeks. Who gets the epic star card if it's a tie? Also, why would you make the number of weeks even lol

It'll probably go off of the total scores of all weeks combined, as opposed to just a round victory system.
  • 1/14/18

Correct. I think the limited playlists are the weirdest and most foolish part of these seasons. Playing only a small number of maps doesn't make any sense. Rather playlists should be reordered to have these maps more prevalent, especially if they're new additions, otherwise I would always rather more map variety than less.

As for the whole [X Game Mode] Sundays thing, I think they should instead just double the credit rewards for playing matches. Much better incentive to play and more exciting.

I agree with your point that the whole [X Game Mode] Sundays thing seems poorly implemented. It seems more punitive than enticing to play. Instead of "hey, here's this reward if you play this game mode." it's ... "you can't play the majority of the maps and this is going to get super repetitive."

I get that they're trying to go with the new trilogy theme, but it seems like they're almost there with the concept.
  • IronSoldier
    1550 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    edited January 11
    Shame the maps linked to FA/TLJ aren't the best. At least there isn't Yavin 4. I suppose that's something. Either way looks like i'll be avoiding it this weekend :(
  • Zexiel
    113 posts Member
    edited January 11
    You guys have destroyed heroes vs villains you have made all shooters even stronger then the jedis what are you guys doing it was my favorit thing to play in battlefront 2 and now you have just destroyed this game for me i mean come on finn to be that tanky nerf the shooters no wonder everyone is taking shooters all the time in heroes vs villains and dont get me started on chewbacca that hero must be nerfed asap

[Mod edit: Profanity/Vulgar language removed]
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • Nice :smiley: I love these challenges. They are fun!
  • Wow, it's tough to get an unassisted kill in HvV, because as soon as I engage an enemy, here comes an ally to help. But this challenge requires me to do it all by myself, away with you, heathen ally! lol
    "We own the sun, we own the sky. We own tomorrow and we want to fly..."
  • Moxx
    31 posts Member
    Wow, it's tough to get an unassisted kill in HvV, because as soon as I engage an enemy, here comes an ally to help. But this challenge requires me to do it all by myself, away with you, heathen ally! lol

No just get the last hit
  • Moxx wrote: »
    Wow, it's tough to get an unassisted kill in HvV, because as soon as I engage an enemy, here comes an ally to help. But this challenge requires me to do it all by myself, away with you, heathen ally! lol

No just get the last hit

Ah, of course! Thanks.
    "We own the sun, we own the sky. We own tomorrow and we want to fly..."
This discussion has been closed.