criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

How Does One Get Savior Kills?

I thought Savior Kills would be easy by description that all you had to do was kill an enemy that is attacking your teammate and save them from being killed but I am using Tallie and I follow the enemies attacking the Falcon and was not receiving any savior kills. Please fix if broken or anyone can explain?

Replies

• Muljo
    107 posts Member
    It only counts for people you spawned with. Aka the yellow players. Some tips: make sure you spawn in fellow human players (AI can spawn with you). While you're waiting to respawn, you can look at the scoreboard. Sometimes I would wait until a top 3 player died so I could spawn in with them. The hope a competent player spawns in with the falcon. That's probably when you can get a large chuck of them
  • Muljo wrote: »
    It only counts for people you spawned with. Aka the yellow players. Some tips: make sure you spawn in fellow human players (AI can spawn with you). While you're waiting to respawn, you can look at the scoreboard. Sometimes I would wait until a top 3 player died so I could spawn in with them. The hope a competent player spawns in with the falcon. That's probably when you can get a large chuck of them

That's ridiculous. So if they all die, you can't get anymore. This should be based off team mates not spawn mates.
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2176 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Yup super frustrated. I finally after 6 games, 3 times on the light side, finally got a scenario were I could be Tallie and someone picked the falcon. And I was like "hell ya im going to get a ton of savior kills when we spawn in 3... 2... 1..." spawn killed by an ******* in Kylo Ren's ship sitting at our spawn point. For the love of god, fix the spawn killing in this game. Either that or you need to change savior kills to mean any teammate. That was **** i had to wait and wait, fidget around so i didn't get kicked for idling on title screen, finally get a scenario and that happened. Nope. I'll get Kylo and Boba finished and later on I'll get someone to boost this with. Not wasting my time on an grind this insane, if they wanted me to do it legitimate, they would of made it reasonable. I had to do same thing with Phasma's staff strike because it's so bad that i had to get a guy to stand there and each round in HvV take turns wacking each other in a corner. Ya no pun intended. Ya I'm gonna get someone that is good to play as the falcon and have him let me know so we spawn same time by boosting turret kills and then i'll shoot enemies off him. This is way to hard to do solo, it requires a friend to boost with.
  • Muljo
    107 posts Member
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    Yup super frustrated. I finally after 6 games, 3 times on the light side, finally got a scenario were I could be Tallie and someone picked the falcon. And I was like "**** ya im going to get a ton of savior kills when we spawn in 3... 2... 1..." spawn killed by an ******* in Kylo Ren's ship sitting at our spawn point. For the love of god, fix the spawn killing in this game. Either that or you need to change savior kills to mean any teammate. That was **** i had to wait and wait, fidget around so i didn't get kicked for idling on title screen, finally get a scenario and that happened. Nope. I'll get Kylo and Boba finished and later on I'll get someone to boost this with. Not wasting my time on an grind this insane, if they wanted me to do it legitimate, they would of made it reasonable. I had to do same thing with Phasma's staff strike because it's so bad that i had to get a guy to stand there and each round in HvV take turns wacking each other in a corner. Ya no pun intended. Ya I'm gonna get someone that is good to play as the falcon and have him let me know so we spawn same time by boosting turret kills and then i'll shoot enemies off him. This is way to hard to do solo, it requires a friend to boost with.

I feel your pain. I spawned with the only falcon 3 times as I was trying to complete this. I was so excited the first time but the falcon flew straight into a Star destroyer.... The second and third times I was shot down before even getting one savior kill. I was so livid to say the least lol

But as of yesterday, I finished it. I told myself I wasn't going to give up on any milestones until I hit level 50. And as of yesterday I finished the savior milestone :)
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2176 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Muljo wrote: »
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    Yup super frustrated. I finally after 6 games, 3 times on the light side, finally got a scenario were I could be Tallie and someone picked the falcon. And I was like "**** ya im going to get a ton of savior kills when we spawn in 3... 2... 1..." spawn killed by an ******* in Kylo Ren's ship sitting at our spawn point. For the love of god, fix the spawn killing in this game. Either that or you need to change savior kills to mean any teammate. That was **** i had to wait and wait, fidget around so i didn't get kicked for idling on title screen, finally get a scenario and that happened. Nope. I'll get Kylo and Boba finished and later on I'll get someone to boost this with. Not wasting my time on an grind this insane, if they wanted me to do it legitimate, they would of made it reasonable. I had to do same thing with Phasma's staff strike because it's so bad that i had to get a guy to stand there and each round in HvV take turns wacking each other in a corner. Ya no pun intended. Ya I'm gonna get someone that is good to play as the falcon and have him let me know so we spawn same time by boosting turret kills and then i'll shoot enemies off him. This is way to hard to do solo, it requires a friend to boost with.

I feel your pain. I spawned with the only falcon 3 times as I was trying to complete this. I was so excited the first time but the falcon flew straight into a Star destroyer.... The second and third times I was shot down before even getting one savior kill. I was so livid to say the least lol

But as of yesterday, I finished it. I told myself I wasn't going to give up on any milestones until I hit level 50. And as of yesterday I finished the savior milestone :)

Ya dude i even waited for people to spawn in on top of the leaderboards, usually I'm on top so its like the 2-4 player im waiting for. And I go in with them, and almost immediately these **** start crashing and burning. 4 of us go in. 1st player crashes into a pole on the trade federation battle-station, 2nd guy got taken out by an enemy i was trying to kill but he made no effort to try and dodge his pursuer and the the 3rd one just pressed respawn and blew up just spawned with a different starfighter, from fighter to bomber. So I wasted 3000 BP on Tallie for **** to crash and burn like scrubs. Like dumb*** I'm Tallie. I got you covered, just fly casual and I got you. How hard is that for a simple player to get. funny thing is is if I was playing HvV they would go all MLG dodging my Phasma strike even after being shocked playing hard to get. But play starfighter and they are worse then someone who just got their hands on a Ferrari and went 0-100 in 60 seconds and tried to make a right hand turn immediately.
  • I finally got the savior kills done. boy did that suck. I have some advise on how to get them easier. go on discord or xbox app LFG or get some friend between 1-3 or even more if need be. have them spawn with you when you are going to spawn, have they go for falcon, preferably Rey's as she can repair herself. have them fly straight and use the health ability on Tallie. Also remember you need to be **** player. meaning if you get all milestones done and all you have is Tallie left and you have no need to be dark side and dark side is on offense, just kill yourself to make the game end sooner on round 1. It was super fun it works with 5 or 6 players constantly re-spawning over and over. We drained our ticket count super fast. Even our own teammates, not in the group, sent us messages of thankfulness for doing this, they really loved only getting to play as the dark side for about 3 to 5 min. But you know when Dice makes it this hard, you gotta boost some how. Well all 4 of us are done now. Oh and definitely go for turrets to get yourself maxed out fast on Battle Points. it took about 3 hours. If you need to get it, get 3 others and you can knock in out with doing them, remember lots of messages letting you know how they feel with you dying over n over just so you can get back on the light side and even letting the dark side team win the first phase when on defense so the rounds go longer by letting them destroy the objectives with less resistance.

This is the smart way to play. This is what this milestone encourages. If they didn't want this, they should of made better milestones challenges and not insane milestones. But you have to boost sometimes for bad designed milestones like with Phasma's staff. Make a friend on the other team and get in a spot and just wack at the other when the other is phasma and you will get it done in no time. This is what milestones promote when poorly implemented to no be fun and more easily achievable to be challenge, not insanely difficult.
  • Dude, you must go to Carrer>Phasma>Emotes and listen to the first one when you are dealing with this stuff.

First, Savior seems to work only with the same squad, yes. But easiest isn't the Falcon, but AI players: saving the sitting ducks is quite simple, because you already pointed it out, they evade missiles, resist damage and lag before they get killed. Second, savior counts even if they disengage from combat, so you only need to stay on target. Third, if you already know there is a lot of spawn killing, dive as soon as you spawn to look around; mind your surroundings, that is. Fourth, you said somewhere else you have like 200k+ credits: spend them to get better cards, or deal with your current inventory.

Now, the next time you whine about anything, remember you are "draining tickets" to "farm credits" instead of playing the objective. You could be idling at HvV, for all that matters. I completed all the milestones but Tallie's savior, and still played the Dark SIde scenarios for the win.

Well, but who wonders: after showing off your true colors, you excuse it's EA's fault. Lol. Indeed, the whine is strong with you.
  • 1) Dude, you must go to Carrer>Phasma>Emotes and listen to the first one when you are dealing with this stuff.

2) First, Savior seems to work only with the same squad, yes. But easiest isn't the Falcon, but AI players: saving the sitting ducks is quite simple, because you already pointed it out, they evade missiles, resist damage and lag before they get killed. Second, savior counts even if they disengage from combat, so you only need to stay on target. Third, if you already know there is a lot of spawn killing, dive as soon as you spawn to look around; mind your surroundings, that is. Fourth, you said somewhere else you have like 200k+ credits: spend them to get better cards, or deal with your current inventory.

3) Now, the next time you whine about anything, remember you are "draining tickets" to "farm credits" instead of playing the objective. You could be idling at HvV, for all that matters. I completed all the milestones but Tallie's savior, and still played the Dark SIde scenarios for the win.

4) Well, but who wonders: after showing off your true colors, you excuse it's EA's fault. Lol. Indeed, the whine is strong with you.

1) That didn't make and sense.

2) False, Falcon has more health and also fact is people are going to go for hero kills. so it makes logical sense when they go after the falcon and you get 5 to 10 savior kills a match. And as for spawn killing, no they need to fix it not tell people to dive. you must be new to this, in most games the character spawns before you have control. meaning I can see you and shoot at you for a good 1 to 2 seconds before you can control your vehicle. that is a terrible point to try to debate me on. And lastly, if you read why i have 200k now about 300k you would know this is because i can't open crates so i have to rely on these milestones. This has been like this since launch.

3) I love how brown-nosers always try to say anything that disagrees and critics or criticizes how the game is made and tries to say how to fix it gets called whining. dude either **** or have a better point to make.Your argument makes no sense. I have to be on the light side, so obviously there is no point in going to HvV to idle to just jump back into a SF match, its random, and this makes the game go by quicker. If they made it reasonable like with gun kills for milestones. something doable and simple and is way easier to do the legit way then boost then clearly i would. missile/torpedoes sucked because of their numbers and how bad they are, which i did a video on showing how i made no attempt to dodge torpedo and they miss on their own a good 70% of the time.

4) they didn't put much thought into these designs and that's why they are being boosted. Just like destroying airplanes with LMGs. That was a terrible design. they need to make reasonable milestones/assignment requirements based around how the character is played. Support class plays to support it's teammate, so instead get 25 suppression is realistic. Not snipe an enemy out of an aircraft. People have been criticizing BF1 for the same reason. Tallie, if she is such a savior for her team, it should by EVERYONE goes home, not just the randon 1-3 spawn mates that could be AI that manage to crash randomly, choose to respawn, ir do death circles until they die. And that's all if you don't get spawn killing by Kylo waiting behind your spawn because Tallie has about as much health as the average starfighter and is easy to take out as an enemy hero. So learn to listen and stop pretending to be a "oh this is what I would do in this scenario but in reality i never listen to my own advise because idk what i am talking about because that would actually never work out" type of person. Ya i be you also would say "I have esp and i could sense there was an enemy at where i was going to spawn so i did some matrix stuff and froze time and then went backwards into spawn and did a 360 barrel roll like starfox and got behind kylo in less than twelve parsecs. Why is that so hard to do?" Stop talking as if you know what you are talking about what you would do is supposed scenarios. what you would of actually done is tried to dodge but after 90% damage done to you you would of spent the entire time doing death circles so just move on with it and stop pretending that you know what you are talking about.