criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Patch Incoming! (Update 1.1 is Live)

123457

Replies

  • So I've seen people speculate that we should see the patch on Tuesday. As far as I'm aware that has not been confirmed. Is this theory based on anything but logic? If it was really coming Tuesday, wouldn't we likely have heard something by now?
    BOSSK for Pope!
  • DarthJ
    4880 posts Member
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    So I've seen people speculate that we should see the patch on Tuesday. As far as I'm aware that has not been confirmed. Is this theory based on anything but logic? If it was really coming Tuesday, wouldn't we likely have heard something by now?

    Its guesswork by most, every Tuesday will be patch day until it happens
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    So I've seen people speculate that we should see the patch on Tuesday. As far as I'm aware that has not been confirmed. Is this theory based on anything but logic? If it was really coming Tuesday, wouldn't we likely have heard something by now?

    Its guesswork by most, every Tuesday will be patch day until it happens

    That's what I figured, but wasn't the TLJ content released on December 13? That was a Wednesday.
    BOSSK for Pope!
  • DarthJ
    4880 posts Member
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    So I've seen people speculate that we should see the patch on Tuesday. As far as I'm aware that has not been confirmed. Is this theory based on anything but logic? If it was really coming Tuesday, wouldn't we likely have heard something by now?

    Its guesswork by most, every Tuesday will be patch day until it happens

    That's what I figured, but wasn't the TLJ content released on December 13? That was a Wednesday.

    Thats true, but I think all fixes have been released on Tuesdays.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    So I've seen people speculate that we should see the patch on Tuesday. As far as I'm aware that has not been confirmed. Is this theory based on anything but logic? If it was really coming Tuesday, wouldn't we likely have heard something by now?
    Today (Monday) is a holiday in the US and the main community manager Sledgehammer70 is American, so he might be off today and unable to do anything. TLJ Season also ends on Tuesday, so it would make more sense to release a patch then and not risk accidentally creating more issues while the season is still active. Last week we were told to expect answers in a few days and that the patch only needed to be approved by whoever does that, so Tuesday seems like a logical date to get these things. Also, sorry if I'm not making a lot of sense.. I've been awake for the last 48 hours and I am about to fall asleep as I type this lol...
    The best Yoda loadout: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AveJpgcuWkNfdw7ZwgFzn3T3O8g


    How to effectively play Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/97820/i-have-waited-a-long-time-for-this-moment-my-little-green-friend-yoda-guide


    General discussions about Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/98884/general-discussions-about-yoda


    "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?"


    "Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."


    giphy.gif
    Links to all my Yoda tips/discussions in the spoiler tag to save space. ^^^

    Respect your fellow users (and Yoda), help improve the game and have a great day!
  • Ok now give us the announcment :#
  • When is this happening?
  • NavarDerth wrote: »
    zLogen wrote: »
    rAiGa wrote: »
    Of course as a heavy main you write this and i understand you, but you know how hard it is to play against a super sentry as a hero?

    And with that single sentence, the nerf callers are summed up perfectly. If its too hard, its not 'I'll think of a way around it or a counter', its 'nerf it. Nerf it into the ground'

    mostly you cant get around like on nabbo in the palace and there is no counter for it :)

    It is funny how people keep ignoring the many ways the people on this forum have already given to counter it; so let me resume just a few ways, don't just stand there when someone with SCS is shooting at you, dodge roll, jump get behind cover and continue to back up as the splash damage can still get you, SCS makes a very distinct sound and is very visible, please do not run into it like a bot...
    I know Naboo 2nd phase is basically 3 choke points, yet I do not think I have ever seen all 3 sides with heavies rotating their SCS's continuously down the hallways, which brings us to flanking, if going straight at him doesn't work maybe choosing a different path will, also grenades, and the Assault acid launcher use them, and if flanking or nades don't work wait 10 seconds for it to be on cool down and then push, and if all else fails guess what SCS is something both sides can use equally, you can actually counter SCS with any of the sentries if you apply any of the above tactics you will easily kill that pesky SCS user .
    Ofcourse there is always the possibility that you are just terrible and will continue to ignore these very easy to apply tactics like so many asking for the nerf have already done, one could only hope you can do better than that lot, I wish you the very best of luck .
    Ohhh I almost forgot, all of this applies to heroes too, you are not invincible as one nor should you be .

    We do not ignore those advices, it's just that most of them are garbage. All your solutions may sound nice here but are useless in the game. Most of the time you don't get a chance to run away from SCS fire because when player gets hit he has about 1.5 sec to hide and that is hardly enough to change direction let alone hide. Going around is a great idea, the problem is that there are 20 enemy players on a map of GA and several choke points and if one or more of them is held by a SINGLE player with SCS it's **** hard to flank him when you must carve through the REST of his team in an attempt to take him out. Grenades would be nice, but deployed SCS has accelerated regeneration that requires direct hit plus several blaster hits to kill. It's usually suicidal trying to throw a grenade on SCS holding any choke point as the player is lucky if he actually throws the grenade at all. Acid launcher must be a joke, the accelerated healing counters that without breaking a sweat. The fire time of SCS is really long and if attackers choose to wait till SCS has cooldown they give enemies plenty of time to easily fill ranks and restore defense, that is something attackers cannot afford to happen, at least not with the means of communication the game is equipped with. Yes, heroes should not be omnipotent, but also should not be killed within 4 seconds of direct frontal fire from SINGLE player that lightsaber user should be able to block (it's especially painfull to see Vader killed this way as he is slower that others). If nothing else, I really think that the accelerated healing should be removed from that card.

    Ok I guess I am just exceptional then as I rarely ever die to SCS users, and when I do it is entirely my fault and due to lack of awareness, be it tunnel vision, or bum rushing an objective... as for the accelerated regeneration, it most definitely isn't enough to take no damage when sitting in an acid grenade, SCS users will usually deactivate their SCS prematurely to run out of it .
    My main play style is flanking, that is what I am good at, I flank and get behind enemy lines, catching players unaware, it isn't difficult for me, maybe it is for you, I suck at sniping or long range engagements, we all have strengths and weaknesses .
    I do not agree with anything you said about heroes, aside from they should not be omnipotent, I believe if the player playing the hero is terrible then any single player playing his infantry class well should have a possibility to outplay and kill him, and this is how it is right now pretty much, if you are a terrible hero or one that made a huge mistake you can and will get beaten, but put the Hero in competent hands and it is a completely different story, this is how it should be .
  • Ok I guess I am just exceptional then as I rarely ever die to SCS users, and when I do it is entirely my fault and due to lack of awareness, be it tunnel vision, or bum rushing an objective... as for the accelerated regeneration, it most definitely isn't enough to take no damage when sitting in an acid grenade, SCS users will usually deactivate their SCS prematurely to run out of it .
    Same here, it's poor awareness on my side in these rare occasions when I do get wrecked by a SCS. And most of the time when I find myself getting peppered by a SCS all it takes is 1 escape roll and I'm out of their sights, 2nd escape roll and I'm gone looking for a way to flank. And that's just playing as infantry.
  • When will be it released?
    May the force be with you.
  • zykis wrote: »
    When will be it released?
    24 hours before we get an annoucment. So that should be today. Cmon.

  • zLogen
    429 posts Member
    edited January 15
    Nelvaan wrote: »
    Ok I guess I am just exceptional then as I rarely ever die to SCS users, and when I do it is entirely my fault and due to lack of awareness, be it tunnel vision, or bum rushing an objective... as for the accelerated regeneration, it most definitely isn't enough to take no damage when sitting in an acid grenade, SCS users will usually deactivate their SCS prematurely to run out of it .
    Same here, it's poor awareness on my side in these rare occasions when I do get wrecked by a SCS. And most of the time when I find myself getting peppered by a SCS all it takes is 1 escape roll and I'm out of their sights, 2nd escape roll and I'm gone looking for a way to flank. And that's just playing as infantry.

    Exactly, I am on pc, maybe it is harder to find the alt equivalent on consoles, or maybe there is just too many keys on a keyboard for some people ;)
  • Derelderp wrote: »
    zykis wrote: »
    When will be it released?
    24 hours before we get an annoucment. So that should be today. Cmon.

    Hooray!!!
    May the force be with you.
  • Effexx wrote: »
    I dont understand what kind of nerf on heavy people want. Its **** if you complain for cant kill me with a shotgun jumping in front of me when i have a full upgraded shield and full upgraded TL-50 (mostly ppl have now)

    Now if we speak about the explosive centinel well... I been killed with a explosive sentinel behind a wall many times, thats definitely should be nerfed but beside of that to be honest i dont understand another nerf.

    Blurgg yes i understand the nerf specially if come in the damage at the distance, I killed many scouts with that weapon and i bet they were so salty for that lol.

    I think the wookie should be nerfed with the damage at the distance. more distance less damage because i feel like you make the same damage at 200mts than 10 mts. but it will be hard, mostly of ppl have enough card to make them still good so the nerf it will be so low.

    about heroes and villains, the classic, palpa those lightnings behind walls, the bug with the aura and you can't use your abilities.
    and the rest of the villains dont need nothing, vader is tank, boosk have only 600hp but can refill complete and the others are ok.
    Heroes, Luke should be make damage with the abilities and more hp 750/800
    and the rest i think is ok.

    Blurrg dont need a nerf at distance, need a nerf in short distance because can one shot. Instead to nerf the damage at long distances which makes no sense and even the weapons that are suppose to be use at mid-long distances sucks, buff those weapons instead to nerf a gun that its op only at short-mid because of oneshot and tweak it to two shots and let the long range damage.

    I suppose that you are a heavy, do you like the nerf? Because im a officer-blurrg main user and i dont like that they nerf my class but when they touch yours you get sad?
  • Juice42 wrote: »
    I hope changes are ONLY made by data and feedback from these forums are not considered at all. A bunch of elitist **** ruining the game and fun because they want their character not to get taken out as easily. Crying about a slow as molasis SCS taking them out at a choke point? That's all heavyset are good for, give them that. Without one strength they are garbage. Each character should have one really strong skill, make it fun. You Nerf everything equal and people will be bored. I already feel things have been tweaked too much, vanilla boring, bunch of crybabies on here...Nerf this, Nerf that, Nerf Nerf Nerf. Please

    I can feel your anger and make you strong. I can feel you are a heavy main and dont want his main class get a nerf. Dont worry boy, there are plenty new strategies that im not going to say because it can get nerfed but GOD DAM, heavy will reign the galaxy with the tl-50. Mark my words.
  • Patch notes please!! Dont let us speculate more or we gonna going crazy.
  • Man, people are always complaining about the Heavies Supercharged sentry. It's quite funny actually because every single person that i've seen playing always say that the Heavy class is such a noob or beginner class, and yet, they'll go and complain about how the Heavies weapons are "TOO STRONG". I think that the weapons that the heavy class had been given are perfect for its class. Too bad there are those cry babies that'll have to always complain about something. so what if the officers Blurrg is strong, or even the CR-2? that's the way that the developers intended it to be. Now, back to the heavy class: Everyone who calls the Heavy class the Noob Class, (excuse my french) quit **** about how the Heavy classes Supercharged Sentry is too strong. If you haven't FRICKEN noticed, heavies are PRETTY **** slow to move around while the ability is activated. Plus, when heavies cant move fast, they can become an easy prey to the enemy class. Also, I LOVE TO PLAY AS THE HEAVY CLASS (AND ALL OF THE OTHER CLASSES TOO)!!! THE HEAVIES MAIN WEAPONS MAY NOT BE AS ACCURATE OR AS STRONG AS THE OFFICERS AND THE ASSAULT CLASSES WEAPONS, BUT AT LEAST THEY HAVE A DOUBLE EDGED SUPERCHARGED SENTRY THAT CAN MELT THROUGH ENEMIES YET AT THE SAME TIME, IT CAN MAKE THEM VERY VERY VULNERABLE BECAUSE OF THEIR SLOW SPEED. Other than that, i have NO complaints because I CAN appreciate a game where developers give each class a unique ability to use. Excuse my french again but, all of you WHINERS need to stop complaining and enjoy the **** game!!!

    Sledgehammer70, I hope you are reading this (im just pitching in my two cents on the situation)

    PS/FYI: It does take skills to play as the Heavy class, otherwise you people wouldn't even have complaints about it

    Blurrg damage needs to be tweaked at close-midrange to not oneshot, long range is good. What they should do is buff other weapons to be decent at long range because s5, a280, el16hfe or whatever the helll is the name needs a serious buff at those ranges since they suck like no tomorrow and they are suppose to be decent.

    Anyway, keep the nerf going until nobody plays this game!
  • Does anyone think that an alteration will come in on duplicates? i.e. crafting parts instead of credits? Does anyone also think that the cost of an Epic card may be reduced?
  • As a side note, @Mr_Taver and I are working to bring a full 'Known Bug' list that will be published on the forums. That way everyone can see what our team is tracking and working against to get updated.

    While many of the reported bugs have been submitted and the team is working on them, its hard to find threads and tweet responses our team has responded to that let the community know the team is aware.

    This seems to be prime reason that official communication should not be handled by this forum thread and twitter. There are too many discussions going on and I feel that many people's issues and complaints go unheard in the mix of all these threads and of course there are so many people just complaining it's hard to actually find good complaints that actually need fixing.

    I know you probably can't say but when you say soon, is it at least possible to give a time frame for that? Are we talking days, weeks or months?
  • Ok...y'all knew these nerf's we going to eventually come. And now players are defending their main classes like no tomorrow when the patch is in "final stage off approval" for worldwide release. here's my two cents on these upcoming nerfs and why!

    SuperCharged Sentry: First off, on most maps the Heavy class SCS (Supercharged Sentry) CAN suppress a team from gaining ONE objective, especially on Kamino during Phase 1. Don't lie, yes, I'm sure you've been on the Separatist side and have witnessed 5-8 Heavy SCS just plowing all 4 flanks defending ONE obj. Almost impossible to push through when you have a entire team that also sits back and not push through to get to the objective because of the 1-2 seconds SCS melting phase. Frustrating right? Thought so. And you all know how easy it is to mow down a 600hp+ Hero to nothing in seconds depending current situation they might be in. Moving on.

    The BLURG: Yes, the clutch "all-go-no-stop" wielding weapon of choice for medium to long range distance kills. Very effective close range (1 shot kills to most players, especially to Assault and Specialists), which take a skillful player just to run up and melt someone's face with one BLURG burst (improved cooling and improved burst) attached. Also, a good "sniping weapon" by far engagements can melt unsuspecting players trying to flee (lead target, shoot, shoot = dead player). Another frustrating weapon for many to encounter.

    CR-2: As soon as you've unlocked this weapon with all the time spent grinding to obtain this bad boy, automatically you've been knighted as a "noob", because it literally does not take much skill (maybe .01% skill) to even use it. Literally a faceroll weapon of choice by MANY Assault class players. Do I understand that some maps have great use for this weapon? Sure, no doubt. Do I hate players who use it. No. My CR-2, well, it's shelved since I'm more the Officer type (not a BLURG user, SE-44C thank you!), and rather use the A280 as assault. Point is, why this weapon is getting a nerf is due to it's high rate of fire at close range, it's the K-10 (Battlefield Hardline weapon) of SWBF2, literally it is. I bet it has a RPM of 1100 (the K-10 has 1100 RPM) so I can see why this deserves a nerf in a way where the fire rate isn't so high and damage output at close range isn't as much, dumb it down to 900RPM and "should" be balanced. The CR-2 is balanced at med/long range for damage output, but it's "too much" at close range. Extremely good players that use the CR-2 for CQB literally can wipe an entire team. I've witnessed players in GA who use the CR-2 get 35+ kills with JUST the CR-2. Now, you might be telling ur self "well, yea dude, it's all about how skillful the player is, maybe you're just bad"...typical response kid. How fast have you killed a player while YOU used the CR-2, 1-2 seconds? pretty much. You picking up what I'm putting down now? Good.

    Wookiee Warrior: My GOD this is the BEST Enforcer in the game, hands down. I love the WW ONLY because of the salt that pours out of my joyful tears when I melt a Hero with the WW. So satisfying. However, when you are on the opposite team, and you encounter 3 WW's, 4 Hero's on a final phase...it's not fun anymore...is it? No. It's not. Especially when YOU are the Hero and you have 3 "Chocolate Chip Wookiee's" shooting at you and you get melted faster than butter in a microwave. I would hope DICE didn't nerf the weapon/abilities of the WW, just nerf it to where EACH team can only have ONE Enforcer active. That's it. Just one. Problem solved. Now, you may still say.."Well, one WW is still OP enough"..ahh, but have you considered the skill of that player yet? No. One Wookiee Warrior can be brought down by 2-3 players if not 1 skillful player. Done deal, no more wookiee. And how about that same Wookiee vs Hero?..well, again, skill on both sides of the table. Pretty much what it boils down to there. So, would you rather have 3 nerfed Wookie Warriors (mind you they can still melt team as 3 with just a pinch of nerf) or 1 WW on team that could "possibly" bring down the Galactic Empire just by themselves? A: I'd go with 1 Wookiee. I'd rather have a chance at melting one WW than face 3 trying to melt me at the same time. Make sense now? Good. K.

    Palpatine: Nothing "confirmed" yet, in the works DICE, yes? no? thumbs up/down? Ok, whatever they are brainstorming there. Here's your assignment....recode Palpatine so his lightning DOES NOT GO THROUH SOLID WALLS!! Especially on Naboo where he's widely abused to the core on Phase 2 and 3. Yes, pop his Dark Aura ability, stand next to a wall and just zap the living crap outta ppl through solid (looks like marble) walls. How's this logic again DICE? Also, the vast majority of players asking for this nerf and posting video's about Palpatines lightning abuse should be enough evidence to convict him of "inappropriate abuse of power in a workplace environment". yea, that's the charge I'd convict Palpy of.

    Well, there you have it and that's my two cents.

    PS/FYI: TL:DR, you got this far, right. Logic.
    "Once more, the Sith will rule the galaxy! And... we shall have peace". — Darth Sidious

    Origin ID: -UE-Contagion

    Platform: PC

    hcphed0czknu.png
  • Ok...y'all knew these nerf's we going to eventually come. And now players are defending their main classes like no tomorrow when the patch is in "final stage off approval" for worldwide release. here's my two cents on these upcoming nerfs and why!

    SuperCharged Sentry: First off, on most maps the Heavy class SCS (Supercharged Sentry) CAN suppress a team from gaining ONE objective, especially on Kamino during Phase 1. Don't lie, yes, I'm sure you've been on the Separatist side and have witnessed 5-8 Heavy SCS just plowing all 4 flanks defending ONE obj. Almost impossible to push through when you have a entire team that also sits back and not push through to get to the objective because of the 1-2 seconds SCS melting phase. Frustrating right? Thought so. And you all know how easy it is to mow down a 600hp+ Hero to nothing in seconds depending current situation they might be in. Moving on.

    The BLURG: Yes, the clutch "all-go-no-stop" wielding weapon of choice for medium to long range distance kills. Very effective close range (1 shot kills to most players, especially to Assault and Specialists), which take a skillful player just to run up and melt someone's face with one BLURG burst (improved cooling and improved burst) attached. Also, a good "sniping weapon" by far engagements can melt unsuspecting players trying to flee (lead target, shoot, shoot = dead player). Another frustrating weapon for many to encounter.

    CR-2: As soon as you've unlocked this weapon with all the time spent grinding to obtain this bad boy, automatically you've been knighted as a "noob", because it literally does not take much skill (maybe .01% skill) to even use it. Literally a faceroll weapon of choice by MANY Assault class players. Do I understand that some maps have great use for this weapon? Sure, no doubt. Do I hate players who use it. No. My CR-2, well, it's shelved since I'm more the Officer type (not a BLURG user, SE-44C thank you!), and rather use the A280 as assault. Point is, why this weapon is getting a nerf is due to it's high rate of fire at close range, it's the K-10 (Battlefield Hardline weapon) of SWBF2, literally it is. I bet it has a RPM of 1100 (the K-10 has 1100 RPM) so I can see why this deserves a nerf in a way where the fire rate isn't so high and damage output at close range isn't as much, dumb it down to 900RPM and "should" be balanced. The CR-2 is balanced at med/long range for damage output, but it's "too much" at close range. Extremely good players that use the CR-2 for CQB literally can wipe an entire team. I've witnessed players in GA who use the CR-2 get 35+ kills with JUST the CR-2. Now, you might be telling ur self "well, yea dude, it's all about how skillful the player is, maybe you're just bad"...typical response kid. How fast have you killed a player while YOU used the CR-2, 1-2 seconds? pretty much. You picking up what I'm putting down now? Good.

    Wookiee Warrior: My GOD this is the BEST Enforcer in the game, hands down. I love the WW ONLY because of the salt that pours out of my joyful tears when I melt a Hero with the WW. So satisfying. However, when you are on the opposite team, and you encounter 3 WW's, 4 Hero's on a final phase...it's not fun anymore...is it? No. It's not. Especially when YOU are the Hero and you have 3 "Chocolate Chip Wookiee's" shooting at you and you get melted faster than butter in a microwave. I would hope DICE didn't nerf the weapon/abilities of the WW, just nerf it to where EACH team can only have ONE Enforcer active. That's it. Just one. Problem solved. Now, you may still say.."Well, one WW is still OP enough"..ahh, but have you considered the skill of that player yet? No. One Wookiee Warrior can be brought down by 2-3 players if not 1 skillful player. Done deal, no more wookiee. And how about that same Wookiee vs Hero?..well, again, skill on both sides of the table. Pretty much what it boils down to there. So, would you rather have 3 nerfed Wookie Warriors (mind you they can still melt team as 3 with just a pinch of nerf) or 1 WW on team that could "possibly" bring down the Galactic Empire just by themselves? A: I'd go with 1 Wookiee. I'd rather have a chance at melting one WW than face 3 trying to melt me at the same time. Make sense now? Good. K.

    Palpatine: Nothing "confirmed" yet, in the works DICE, yes? no? thumbs up/down? Ok, whatever they are brainstorming there. Here's your assignment....recode Palpatine so his lightning DOES NOT GO THROUH SOLID WALLS!! Especially on Naboo where he's widely abused to the core on Phase 2 and 3. Yes, pop his Dark Aura ability, stand next to a wall and just zap the living **** outta ppl through solid (looks like marble) walls. How's this logic again DICE? Also, the vast majority of players asking for this nerf and posting video's about Palpatines lightning abuse should be enough evidence to convict him of "inappropriate abuse of power in a workplace environment". yea, that's the charge I'd convict Palpy of.

    Well, there you have it and that's my two cents.

    PS/FYI: TL:DR, you got this far, right. Logic.

    I agree with everything you've posted and I can understand, that Palpatine lightning going through walls might melt people without be even possible to fight back, but god, that gameplay is unique and satisfying as ****. I would save that possibility for as long as possible.
    May the force be with you.
  • Here's something that apparently you all need to be taught. When someone on your team pushes the objective as a hero, follow them! Don't stand no where useful hoping to get one **** kill
  • Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    edited January 15
    YODA100 wrote: »
    When is this happening?

    The announcement will come at least 24 hours prior to the patch being implemented, so if we do not hear anything soon, we will not have the patch Tuesday.
  • Anoh
    8376 posts Member
    edited January 15
    Sledge logged in 1 minute ago. #StalkerModeACTIVATED
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • joachimeberhard
    1458 posts Member
    edited January 15
    Patches do not always come on Tuesdays. Often yes, always no.

    But I guess it is likely this week.
  • Hanzo wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    When is this happening?

    The announcement will come at least 24 hours prior to the patch being implemented, so if we do not here anything soon, we will not have the patch Tuesday.
    Anoh wrote: »
    Sledge logged in 1 minute ago. #StalkerModeACTIVATED
    Anoh wrote: »
    Sledge logged in 1 minute ago. #StalkerModeACTIVATED

    I'll provide the creepy van if you provide the binoculars. ;)
    The best Yoda loadout: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AveJpgcuWkNfdw7ZwgFzn3T3O8g


    How to effectively play Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/97820/i-have-waited-a-long-time-for-this-moment-my-little-green-friend-yoda-guide


    General discussions about Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/98884/general-discussions-about-yoda


    "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?"


    "Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."


    giphy.gif
    Links to all my Yoda tips/discussions in the spoiler tag to save space. ^^^

    Respect your fellow users (and Yoda), help improve the game and have a great day!
  • Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    Hanzo wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    When is this happening?

    The announcement will come at least 24 hours prior to the patch being implemented, so if we do not here anything soon, we will not have the patch Tuesday.
    Anoh wrote: »
    Sledge logged in 1 minute ago. #StalkerModeACTIVATED
    Anoh wrote: »
    Sledge logged in 1 minute ago. #StalkerModeACTIVATED

    I'll provide the creepy van if you provide the binoculars. ;)

    I'll bring the coffee, donuts and dark sunglasses.
  • What really needs to happen is bans on aimbots etc.. this is out of control. 2 out of 3 games there's a aimbotter in game. So obvious because the have outscored everyone x 4.
  • Derelderp
    141 posts Member
    edited January 15
    >>>>>ITS HERE<<<<<<<<
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/94669/star-wars-battlefront-ii-patch-1-1-downtime-ps4-pc-x1#latest

    Edit: Without the patch notes. ****...

    <<Patch notes will be posted once the update is verified live>>
    Why? lol

    Edit: 21:00 tomorrow for me on PC, hoped it meant 09:00 in the morning but nope^^
  • Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    Derelderp wrote: »
    >>>>>ITS HERE<<<<<<<<
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/94669/star-wars-battlefront-ii-patch-1-1-downtime-ps4-pc-x1#latest

    Edit: Without the patch notes. ****...

    <<Patch notes will be posted once the update is verified live>>
    Why? lol

    Edit: 21:00 tomorrow for me on PC, hoped it meant 09:00 in the morning but nope^^

    aVOSkIC.gif
  • Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    EA didn't make the game, but anyway bye Felicia.
  • Hanzo wrote: »
    EA didn't make the game, but anyway bye Felicia.

    +1
  • Looking forward to the patch notes. Wish they would share with us today to absorb.
  • Blazur
    4436 posts Member
    Dark vador

    LOL.
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • BadMuthaDude
    720 posts Member
    edited January 15
    Content Removed
    
    Post edited by T0TALfps on
  • Ah so happy it's tomorrow, can't wait for patch notes and to find out how big it is, bet it will take me hours to download.
  • I cant wait for tomorrow :smiley:
    Star Wars Battlefront
  • Derelderp wrote: »
    >>>>>ITS HERE<<<<<<<<
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/94669/star-wars-battlefront-ii-patch-1-1-downtime-ps4-pc-x1#latest

    Edit: Without the patch notes. ****...

    <<Patch notes will be posted once the update is verified live>>
    Why? lol

    Edit: 21:00 tomorrow for me on PC, hoped it meant 09:00 in the morning but nope^^

    It's at 8am UTC on PC, where on Earth are you living that makes that 9pm? ^^
    Good to see it's on its way, looking forward to the patch notes....
  • Why no patch notes until it’s live??????
    PSN: Tallion828
  • so when are yall dropping the patch and season 2 info its killing me
  • Derelderp wrote: »
    Edit: Without the patch notes. ****...

    <<Patch notes will be posted once the update is verified live>>
    Why? lol
    I guess it's a matter of you have to see it to believe it.
  • Level cap increase would be nice. I need the extra credits.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
  • Whelp, so long OP supercharged sentry. It's been a good run. A gooooooood run.
  • So, the patch comes the same day the season ends.
    tumblr_m83kl8wd161rv3w3po2_500.gif
    Army or not, you must realize....you are doomed.
  • Do people think a new Season will begin tomorrow?
  • DarthPlato
    308 posts Member
    edited January 15
    Content Removed
    
  • WarfareKiller41
    5940 posts Member
    edited January 15
    LOTR2013 wrote: »
    Do people think a new Season will begin tomorrow?
    Absolutely not happening, but there could be news or teases about Season 2.
    tumblr_m83kl8wd161rv3w3po2_500.gif
    Army or not, you must realize....you are doomed.
  • Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    LOTR2013 wrote: »
    Do people think a new Season will begin tomorrow?

    No, they haven't even announced what it will be yet.
  • IronSoldier
    1550 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    What's the betting they'll have patch notes but also some secret changes such as key stats which aren't announced.
  • LOTR2013 wrote: »
    Do people think a new Season will begin tomorrow?
    Absolutely not happening, but there could be news or teases about Season 2.
    Hanzo wrote: »
    LOTR2013 wrote: »
    Do people think a new Season will begin tomorrow?

    No, they haven't even announced what it will be yet.

    Yep, I'm not expecting it. Would be a nice surprise though. A shame that there is likely to be gaps between the seasons.
This discussion has been closed.