criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hunt Mode - A great desire of the community

A large mode, mysterious and cool. The community is asking. Battlefront needs more iconic and Hunt mode. Imagine the Trandoshans culling the Wookiees on Kashyyyk
We want Hunt

Some ideas for Hunt maps:
Hunt mode:
Endor: Ewoks vs Scout Troopers
Mos Eisley: Jawas vs Sand People
Yavin 4: Bothans vs Death Troopers
Hoth: Wampas vs Storm Troopers
Kashyyyk: Wookiees vs Trandoshan
Naboo: Gungans vs B1 battledroids

Potential DLC maps?
Geonosis: Geonosians vs Clones
Coruscant: Generic Jedi vs Clones

Each map could be balanced differently and they could reuse a few abilities, Wampas could have Chewie's slam and Trandoshans could be very similar to Bossk for example

I think Bothans would work well as a new type of reinforcement for the Rebels and Resistance (as suggested by the Mighty Cradossk here:)
https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/91279/destroyer-reinforcement-idea-to-add-a-new-reinforcement-to-all-eras

And the rest of creatures could be added to their respective maps. Gunships don't have star cards so Wampas, Geonosians etc can also work without them
Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
uruzea55jgr4.png

Replies

• The Naboo idea is terrible, as I’d be forced to throw the match every round I played Gungans, cheerfully running to my glorious death over and over again.
  • Great idea!
    powerful suggestion
    Iconic game mode
  • Forgot to tag you in the original post, @Sledgehammer70 and @FireWall it would be very nice if you could take a look at this ;)

Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Yeeeeeeeeees!!!!
  • What weapons would the Trandoshans and Jawas have? If the Trandoshans use Bossk's Rebly-v10, then they will win against Wookiee Warriors every time.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Is it though?
  • If you're talking hunt mode, there's got to be a good way to do an Order 66...
  • Great thread, very summarized, the community asks for it.
    RELIVE THE PAST
    The knights of Gareth will rule
    4e8cbce43c2fe3a660f5599efbe18e88-jpg.jpg?width=1200&height=450
  • bfloo
    14787 posts Member
    Darkaid wrote: »
    What weapons would the Trandoshans and Jawas have? If the Trandoshans use Bossk's Rebly-v10, then they will win against Wookiee Warriors every time.

Not if we give the wookiees ponchos.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Ewoks, sand people, Jawas -- apparently all relegated to background, unplayable animations. Sad. With a little creativity, the playable options and game modes could be interesting. But, if it takes two battlefronts, and STILL no confirmation of even Obi Wan Kenobi, why would we get these little beasts?
  • One of my favorite features from the original BF2. This and Galactic Conquest are wanted greatly.
    giphy.gif
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Not a fan of hunt mode. Should just have some more 3rd party factions on maps. They can even be neutral like a wampa spawns and starts slaughtering both teams
  • I'm in favour of a horde style map on Endor where you play a stranded Imperial garrison that must last against Ewok hordes. The more Ewoks and their 'machines' you destroy, the more battlepoints you get to play as speeders and AT-STs etc.
  • A powerful suggestion, mysterious and cool.