criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Survey going around

Just so you know, some people are getting surveys about the game. It's random, so be sure to check, you never know if you got it. I mm glad they're doing this but wouldn't it be nice to get a survey here or somewhere everyone could participate?
Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
0np8u7zs8tne.gif

Replies

• Just so you know, some people are getting surveys about the game. It's random, so be sure to check, you never know if you got it. I mm glad they're doing this but wouldn't it be nice to get a survey here or somewhere everyone could participate?

So we have to check our email or what?
  • Shaurya221 wrote: »
    Just so you know, some people are getting surveys about the game. It's random, so be sure to check, you never know if you got it. I mm glad they're doing this but wouldn't it be nice to get a survey here or somewhere everyone could participate?

I guess
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Just so you know, some people are getting surveys about the game. It's random, so be sure to check, you never know if you got it. I mm glad they're doing this but wouldn't it be nice to get a survey here or somewhere everyone could participate?

I'd fill one in for them if they sent me one

• Shaurya221 wrote: »

Yep, I got one in an email.
  • LOTR2013 wrote: »
    Shaurya221 wrote: »

LOTR would you mind stating your ingame time? Just wondering if it is triggered by how much time you have played
  • LOTR2013
    266 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Skywacker wrote: »
    LOTR2013 wrote: »

LOTR would you mind stating your ingame time? Just wondering if it is triggered by how much time you have played
    Of course not, so far I'm on 32 hours. Much less than most people here I'm sure.
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    I haven't received one. I want one too!
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • LOTR2013 wrote: »
    Skywacker wrote: »
    LOTR2013 wrote: »

Of course not, so far I'm on 32 hours. Much less than most people here I'm sure.

I have st least that much and didn't get one
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif

hey guys long time have not posted on here i am having fun with the game were is this to vote