criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Issues with Kylo Ren's Force Pull?

Is anyone else having issues making this ability actually work? it activates but most of the time the pull isn't working and the targets are in the zone right in front of me. Is it a bug?

Replies

• Okay I guess nobody knows or I'm just an **** that can't use Ren lol. Man does this guy need a regen card :)
  • Man I consider it a small victory if any force powers work 100% as intended lol.
  • Random123 wrote: »
    Man I consider it a small victory if any force powers work 100% as intended lol.

ikr? It seems like a lot of abilities on the heros aren't working when clearly the targets are in the zone..
  • Random123 wrote: »
    Man I consider it a small victory if any force powers work 100% as intended lol.

ikr? It seems like a lot of abilities on the heros aren't working when clearly the targets are in the zone..

Probably because they spam roll
  • I've experienced all force abilities performing the animation but not working, some more than others. Yes I've experienced the Force Pull not working. Both of Luke's Force abilities, Yoda's Unleash and Vader's Force Choke are at the top of the list for me of consistently being inconsistent.
  • IG88VSBossk
    935 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I've experienced all force abilities performing the animation but not working, some more than others. Yes I've experienced the Force Pull not working. Both of Luke's Force abilities, Yoda's Unleash and Vader's Force Choke are at the top of the list for me of consistently being inconsistent.

Yeah hopefully this is in the patch tomorrow, if not then maybe next year lol
  • It might be a level ground issue. Like Luke's repulse doest not work on steps or uphill ramps
  • It might be a level ground issue. Like Luke's repulse doest not work on steps or uphill ramps

This happened on flat ground in the palace, no steps, just the middle cross fire area with the large columns.
  • Not working for me either and I just played wth him this morning.
    Check these posts out:
  • Not working for me either and I just played wth him this morning.

I have no idea if this is on the devs "to do list."
  • I encounter this issue quite frequently. It’s very annoying.

Now are they going to fix that at all? Luke is borderline useless his abilities suck and the whole not on same level thing with force powers is absolutely infuriating, same with Yoda turn a corner 4 guys in front of you, Try to use force push and.... Nothing all because they are a step or two lower than you on a staircase.

Sorry but
    "That's not how the Force works!"