criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

So when will the Wookie warrior get nerfed?

Nihil
208 posts Member
As I said in title....this is laughable how much OP the Wookie is compared to other reinforcements.

Replies

• It is getting nerfed next patch. I can not wait until it is either.
  • Yea, I can't wait until the wookie warrior is as garbo as the rest of the reinforcements so I basically never use Battlepoints on Blast. That sounds great. :|
  • Nihil wrote: »
    As I said in title....this is laughable how much OP the Wookie is compared to other reinforcements.

Maybe as early as Tuesday. I Don't think it needs a nerf. Everytime I have a wookie the deathtroopers own me. And, the bowcaster is slow as heck. I think the rocket trooper just needs a rocket recharge reduction. And, the Clone One with the pistol needs a better gun. But, that just my opinion. I all never use the Rocket Troopers they suck.
  • Yea, I can't wait until the wookie warrior is as garbo as the rest of the reinforcements so I basically never use Battlepoints on Blast. That sounds great. :|

You nailed it!!! Wookie Warrior doent need a nerf. The flame trooper and rocket troopers need buffs!!! Deathtrooper and Wookies seam pretty even to me!
  • The Death Trooper is way better than the cookie for close range.
    I like my blue milk cold.

You nailed it!!! Wookie Warrior doent need a nerf. The flame trooper and rocket troopers need buffs!!! Deathtrooper and Wookies seam pretty even to me!

Flame is fine, rocket needs a buff.
    I like my blue milk cold.