criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

'Trampled'

Although there are probably better priorities for the Devs at the moment with the game, I'd just like to voice my frustration of trampling kills. I'm so sick of unskilled players just hopping into speeders on Mos Eisley or Starkiller Base along with Endor and just hunting players. I don't mind it being in the game but could it be adjusted to where the vehicle has to be moving at least 75% speed to actually kill a trooper rather than how it is now. And yes I do kill many but I'd much rather be playing the objective over having to worry about some b****.
PSN: LW7CK

Replies

• And how would those players be able to farm points and land kills if they couldn't run over peons at Star Wars GTA? You surely can't be suggesting they would need to learn to aim their blasters are you?
  • Yeah speeders on star killer base are ridiculous. When they are fully upgraded they are like tanks. Added that they provide little to no anti vehicle assets for the classes. Last game had close to ten ways to deal with vehicles, this game you have the heavy or assault with a joke ion attachment and grenade
  • Aeternum wrote: »
    And how would those players be able to farm points and land kills if they couldn't run over peons at Star Wars GTA? You surely can't be suggesting they would need to learn to aim their blasters are you?

LMAO
    Many of the arguments we have about this game would not exist if this was a single player focused game like it should have been since day 1.