criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

Nerf the Taunts!

Kidding aside, you know someone has been playing way too long when they kill you and taunt you.

Replies

• People who constantky taunt are just ****, but once in a while, after either a good faceoff or being killed by a specific opponent over and over, a taunt is just fine. I only get annoyed when they are doing it every single time and doing one that is really insulting.
  • Kidding aside, you know someone has been playing way too long when they kill you and taunt you.

So TF2 in a nutshell. Taunting in their deathcam means war to the person you murdered.
    qx08b.gif

• Kidding aside, you know someone has been playing way too long when they kill you and taunt you.

or they're cheating. But I agree I think the game designers are asking for taunts when they create all these bully emojis. IMO disintegrations are accepted if they do it within 5 seconds of a kill. That should be a Start Wars rule...
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• univurshul wrote: »
    Kidding aside, you know someone has been playing way too long when they kill you and taunt you.

or they're cheating. But I agree I think the game designers are asking for taunts when they create all these bully emojis. IMO disintegrations are accepted if they do it within 5 seconds of a kill. That should be a Start Wars rule...

Well, you wouldn't be able to see the emote afyer 5 seconds, so where's the fun in that :P
  • I would emote more if they had ion shot from 2015 ;)
  • MWB33
    1381 posts Member
    I would emote more if they had ion shot from 2015 ;)

I miss the ion shock too.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.